“Awesome food! Worth the advance booking!”
Review of Oleana

Oleana
Ranked #5 of 564 Restaurants in Cambridge
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Btw. Prospect & Columbia
Reviewed June 27, 2016

This place has really wonderful Mediterranean style food. You have to book quite a long time in advance (2+ months), but I can see why. Best are the various meza plates to share - the more people the more variety you can try. We were four and found that 10 plates were plenty + 2 desserts.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (759)

Reviewed June 24, 2016

The outdoor seating, congenial waitstaff, and offbeat (literally) acoustic musical duo earn high points. Food was very good but not remarkable.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

I had heard good things about Oleana, and I really like Sofra, so I decided to go. Although it is a pricy restaurant I was so surprised at the quality and complexity of the dishes. It was hard to decide on the menu because so many choices seemed interesting! Each dish was crafted to the perfect texture and the use of spices was perfect (they enhanced the flavour instead of masking it). The falafel was incredible. I have to say that the desert was not my favourite, but it was still very good.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

This is one of my favorites and I tell all my business colleagues and friends coming into Boston area to go here. Love the food. The patio during warmer months is fantastic but they won't take reservations for the patio. If you can get to the restaurant at 5 pm during the week you will have your pick of seating outside. Early, I know, but the garden patio is quite lovely.

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

So many choices! Tasting menu was great. Veg or meat option. I had the meat option which meant 2 veg,1 meat, 1 seafood. Plus desert. Certainly go hungry as it was very fulling. Very flavourful. A feast for the tummy and the eyes. Book early as it does get filled up.