This review is for the "contemporary rooms." I guess there are Victorian rooms as well and they may be nicer. First the good news: I used to live in Davis Square and was back in town visiting friends, so Cambridge House's location could not be better. It's right on Mass Ave., just a few blocks from Davis. That said, for an inn that looked very charming from the outside, our room was surprisingly generic. It was clean and well-furnished, but we may as well have been staying in a Days Inn. The bed was not the most comfortable, either. It was fine for one night and we got a reasonable rate on Priceline.com, but I wouldn't necessarily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cambridge House B&B Inn is a lovely turn of the century Victorian. We now have two buildings; the rooms in one are contemporary decor, the other Victorian. All rooms are equipped with private baths and cable television. Many of our Victorian rooms have fireplaces; all rooms have air conditioning during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your A Cambridge House B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Cambridge House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- a Cambridge House Hotel Cambridge