“Good tapas, good service, good overall.”
Review of Kika Tapas

Kika Tapas
Reserve with OpenTable
Kika Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 664 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 350 Third Street
Transit: Red Line - Kendall
Description: Located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge. Sample out tapas while sipping sangria!
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We came to this restaurant for my brothers graduation. We had reservations in advance so they were well prepared for us. They have us a complimentary special drink for the table which was very nice. The food was really good. We ordered the beer braised short rib which was my favorite, the lamb meatballs was fantastic, lobster raviolis were Devine, everything was delicious! The only thing I didn't "love" was the cerviche. Though I must be honest, it was my first time having it so I have nothing to compare it to. It wasn't terrible... I just didn't love it like I did the other dishes.

Our server was extremely attentive. She was fantastic, on top of everything, drinks were never empty, and she was very friendly and professional. Overall, I was very happy with the dining experience.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had visited Kiki's last year in Kendall Square and sat at the bar with good memories of the food. I was not disappointed again this year. Started with a plate of jamon serrano, assorted cheese, pimientos and olives. The ham was good and the cheeses were varied and strong. I then tried the Pork Sausage, Foie Gras, Poached Apples, Fig & Port Wine Sauce and this was very good. I would have preferred a little more foie gras and a little less sausage but still the dish was very good. I finished with the gambas al ajillo ... which i have anytime I can at spanish tapas bars. The shrimp was cooked perfectly in the olive oil and had an excellent amount of garlic. The red chili flavor really did not come through in the dish and might have been better as chili flakes. Service at the bar was excellent.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I am originally from Spain and living in the area. I was very disappointed with the food quality, it was greasy, tasteless and definitely NO Spanish flavors. Atmosphere is quite nice.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you like tapas, you should enjoy Kika. Great variety and good service. The decor is funky, sort of a retro 60s look, which in my book doesn't really mesh with tapas. We've now been there twice and both times the food was excellent. The two of us ordered seven items, and ended up taking two home. One of the more interesting places to eat in the Kendall Square area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Always great food. My favorite is the scallops in saffron cream sauce. Also very good is the grilled eggplant with goat cheese, spicy potatoes, and churros! Really great wine selection and the ambience is wonderful for a dinner out with friends. Service is very good, not intrusive but always there.