2,251 results
All reviews wine hour leopard print bambara restaurant charles river wine reception mini bar museum of science shopping mall complimentary wine cheesecake factory cambridgeside galleria boston area green line minute walk the north end self parking living room
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love a really nice hotel, and this one totally fits the bill. The lobby is gorgeous, the staff is phenomenal--genuinely nice and extremely helpful, the room lovely and comfortable. The location near the river is great and the heart of Cambridge, very easy to get around from there as well. The complimentary wine at happy hour in the lobby was nice bonus. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnnieSantaFe
MarloweGM, General Manager at Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Next time stay longer! Thanks for the kind words!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel in Cambridge, Mass. My husband had recently hurt his back and found the feather bed extremely uncomfortable and did not sleep that night. When we opted to change hotels the manager of the Marlowe profusely apologized and gave us the night for free. We have stayed at many Kimpton hotels, and will continue to do so.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Oh man, so sorry your husband didn't sleep, but glad to hear it all worked out. Please let us know when you are coming again, we can always remove that featherbed!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed here on a trip home from Bar Harbor with our two dogs. The hotel is awesome. Everyone is so friendly. And they were so nice to our two dogs. The rooms are a nice size and well taken care of. We loved our stay there. I would definitely go back again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lawgirl10
MarloweGM, General Manager at Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

If you looked up Marlowe in the dictionary it would say "Super Friendly, they want you to come back!" :-) Thanks for staying!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Was very impressed by a recent stay at the Hotel Marlowe. The staff was very friendly and eager to assist. The rooms were furnished nicely and had great views of the Boston skyline. Opted for self parking which was very convenient, in and out privileges in the garage made it easy to drive to dinner and local sites. I'm looking forward to my next visit already!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
MarloweGM, General Manager at Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thanks for the great review and for pointing out the friendly and eager staff. We aim to exceed every guest's expectations, so it's always nice to see when that happens!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My daughter and I had a getaway, and we were checking out reviews of fun places to stay. The reviews for this hotel looked great an the price was much better than other hotels in the Boston area for the equivalent room and service. Let me just say that the experience was fantastic. The positive reviews were spot on, and we really enjoyed our trip. The folks at the front desk were courteous, friendly and professional. The room was clean, and had a great look and feel. The beds, pillows, and blankets were so comfortable, that my daughter said it was the most comfortable room she'd ever been in (and we travel quite a bit). We ordered room service, and enjoyed delicious appetizers, burgers, and deserts. I really liked that 'In-touch' loyalty program. It is free to join, and you get a $10 credit for the mini bar and free wi-fi. The breakfast in the restaurant was great too. We opted for the breakfast for $1, combo at sign in. It was the best dollar I've ever spent. Again, the service was friendly, helpful, and professional. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future. Great location, service, and all around experience.

Room tip: Consider signing up for the Kimpton 'in-touch' loyalty program. It's free and had some nice perks.
1  Thank bbostonfamily

I am grinning ear to ear right now because this is the stuff that makes me enjoy what we do. Thank you for sharing your experience and I agree with you, our beds are pretty darn comfortable!