“Like family!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of East Side Bar & Grill

East Side Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 623 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Barre, Vermont
“Like family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Happened upon this jewel in the city if Cambridge...they (Mooch) treated us like family the minute we walked in the door. The food pasta bolognese was outstanding..The Margarita hit the spot after a long drive of bad weather...This is a great place, please do yourself a favor and stop by and see Mooch, his son Daniel..you won't regret it...Rod and Carol Cyr, Vermont

Visited January 2014

Ludlow, Massachusetts
“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have been to East Side 3 times with different people, and sent other people there. All have aggreed that this is a very nice little restaurant

Visited May 2013
Manchester
“A fantastic find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

So, here I was, first night in Boston having flown in from the UK that day and desperately trying to stay awake long enough to get over jetlag quickly. I needed somewhere close to my Hotel with good food, a warm welcome and great service.

Tripadvisor reviews suggested this place and they were absolutely correct - I had a 'Surf and Turf' meal at the bar with a couple of local beers. The service was exceptional, the food equally good and the whole experience was exactly what I needed.

I was travelling alone, but I would recommend you try this place solo, as a couple, as a family or in any group - I can assure you that you won't be disappointed and I look forward to going back on another trip to Boston.

I even recommended it to some local family members!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ForestFan1001
Laval, Canada
“Best Pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

On our last day in Boston (freezing Sunday). We were wondering where to go eat. Located 5 minutes away from our hotels on Cambridge Street. My kids and I order a Pizza... it was delicious... the best pizza we ever eat. Employees were very friendly. They even gave us free dessert. The Owner made a couple joke with my daughter. I highly recommend this place.

Visited November 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Cannot say enough about this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Just plain awesome!
Looks dark and unapproachable at night, but the service was great and the food was over the top amazing!! Everything we had was delicious. It was huge portions as well. Give it a try!

Visited October 2013