“Plesantly Surprised”

Ranked #19 of 642 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After taking the waitresses advice about what to order (not being a veggie myself) I was delighted with the food. Desert was excellent too

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Vegan veggie diner (my wife is Vegan) it was heaven for her so she had two breakfasts at the same time! Great service, good value.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Looking for a place for breakfast and really stumbled upon this place. Really nice staff but it is popular on weekends so there might be a wait.Food was fresh and so good my wife the rest of her breakfast home.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My brother took my family and me here for lunch on our visit to Cambridge. The menu had a ton of great options and was kid friendly. My only regret was not getting more baked goods to go!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

As a vegetarian, I pretty much can always find something to eat an pretty much any restaurant. Yet, when I go Veggie Galaxy, I am overwhelmed and that is not typical for a vegetarian looking at a restaurant menu. The choices are fabulous and the staff combined with the atmosphere is comfortable and fun. Some may say the prices are a bit high, yet I can not help thinking you get what you pay for and that is value and quality. I recommend Veggie Galaxy to anyone, not just vegans or vegetarians, the food is just that good.