“Great place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Worthing
“Great place”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Vegan veggie diner (my wife is Vegan) it was heaven for her so she had two breakfasts at the same time! Great service, good value.

Visited October 2013

Newburyport, Massachusetts
“Not vegetarians but wow”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Looking for a place for breakfast and really stumbled upon this place. Really nice staff but it is popular on weekends so there might be a wait.Food was fresh and so good my wife the rest of her breakfast home.

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“family friendly and delicious!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My brother took my family and me here for lunch on our visit to Cambridge. The menu had a ton of great options and was kid friendly. My only regret was not getting more baked goods to go!

• Visited September 2013
Exeter, New Hampshire
“I never leave Veggie Galaxy w/o being blown away!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

As a vegetarian, I pretty much can always find something to eat an pretty much any restaurant. Yet, when I go Veggie Galaxy, I am overwhelmed and that is not typical for a vegetarian looking at a restaurant menu. The choices are fabulous and the staff combined with the atmosphere is comfortable and fun. Some may say the prices are a bit high, yet I can not help thinking you get what you pay for and that is value and quality. I recommend Veggie Galaxy to anyone, not just vegans or vegetarians, the food is just that good.

• Visited June 2013
Biddeford, Maine
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My boyfriend & I are both vegetarians and were visiting Massachusetts for the first time. Veggie Galaxy was recommended to us and so glad we stopped in! We loved this place so much, we went back for breakfast the next day. The staff was amazing and knew every ingredient for every item on the menu, which was a great help. We ordered so much food and left no room for dessert, so we took a slice of lemon meringue pie to go and oh my, was it amazing! The best lemon meringue pie I've ever had, in my life! Will definitely go back - looking forward to it! Buying a whole pie next time. :)

• Visited August 2013