“Get the sticky bun!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our sandwiches- the bread in each was great. My fiery hot chocolate was definitely spicy too. This place was great all around.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Never eaten here, but have heard great things about the food. They do make a great latte and have great coffee. Everyone working is always cheery and quick.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We loved this place so much we ate here twice on our recent trip to Boston. The baked goods and breads were amazing and they had great salads and sandwiches too. I would consider a drive to Boston to eat here.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were at a meeting 1mile away from Flour & walked there to lunch on a Tuesday . Great sandwich assortment- I inhaled the Breakfast Egg on foccia (egg/ bacon/arugula) plus Choc mousse for dessert. My friend loved her Roast Beef (crispy onions) & had 'Oreo ' for dessert. Service exceptional. Would recommend if you're within 30minutes. Can't wait it go back for breakfast.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

What a find! We were searching for someplace to eat near the MIT museum and another hungry traveler mentioned that Yelp had recommended Flour so we gave it a try. The name almost had us looking elsewhere, but we would have missed a delicious lunch. Did I mention the double chocolate chip cookies!! Yum, yum, yum! Must go!