2,219 results
All reviews henrietta's table bathroom mirror harvard square great location kennedy school legal seafood room service luxury hotel visiting harvard health club new england wonderful hotel comfortable rooms fitness center cambridge area enjoyed my stay business trip
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Fitness is a bit outdated but rest of the hotel is in very nice and friendly. Restaurant is nice and food is good. Price is a bit steep but ok with respect to quality. Not sure if I would go again, only with special discount

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We stayed at the Charles Hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday while in town visiting family. The staff was exceptionally welcoming, rooms were spacious and incredibly comfortable. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Benedetto's and hearty, delicious breakfast at Henrietta's table.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2017

The minute I walk into the lobby, I feel like I am home. We have been staying at this hotel for 11 years and will continue for 11 more. Excellent staff, beautifully designed and comfortable rooms, great gym and pool and situated in a perfect location in Harvard Square. If I could, I would live here!

Reviewed November 25, 2017

We stayed for three days and experienced both the hotels restaurants, and the offerings in walking distance. The hotel rooms are very nice and comfortable. Zero things to complain about - just a great and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

The hotel could not be more conveniently located. I wish I could permanently live in the small room I used during my visit. I would definitely use The Charles again. The location is ideal for walking around Cambridge and Harvard, and the staff were very friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled on business