WINNER WONDERLAND

Clover Food Lab
Ranked #36 of 608 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
massachusetts
“Delish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We visited the Clover in Burlington. The chick pea fritter sandwich is amazing. Free seltzer, compostable everything, a feel good meal all around.

• Korean first
Miami
“Nice and very different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Harvard and we took a brake for lunch. Very good surprise! The service was very good and the food different but really nice. You have to try this! We enjoy our visit!

Whaley Bridge, United Kingdom
“America2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had planned to visit clover on our trip to boston following the excellent reviews . Setting off on the freedom trail it was our 1st stop and was so well worth it . We had the breakfast wraps with ham and cheese and they were so good . Great choice of coffees and other drinks too

• Visited September 2013
usa
“CHICKPEA FRITTER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Delicious, fresh, healthy food!! This was on my Boston list when I stopped through and it did not disappoint. I saw two different trucks, one at Dewey Square, where I got off the T from the airport and happened upon myriad of food trucks. The other was at Park St & Tremont St by the park. The workers were very friendly and chatted with us for a bit. Each truck has twitter accounts and the website posts the locations and hours. The chickpea fritter was unbelievable, and I couldn't get enough of the lavender lemonade.

• Visited July 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A Total Surprise of Yumminess!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Food trucks that I'm used to are nothing out of the ordinary, so when my brother told us about Clover, I was totally up for a new experience.

Clover has become super popular around town for the best vegetarian food around. And I can now vouch for them!

The portions looked huge, and super cheap, so my husband and I decided to first split a falafel. It was filling, but it was sooooo damn good that even though I was full I had to get another one just for me.

Honestly, it was the best falafel I have had ever EVER eaten in my life and I eat these often. It was unique, the sauce was different and they had toppings I'd never seen before added.

Check out my blog for more photos of what you'll be eating.

They also have delicious ice teas and natural drinks as well, that were so good.

• Visited June 2013