“Creative healthy fast food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Clover Food Lab
Ranked #45 of 623 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, FL
“Creative healthy fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

After a visit to Harvard Coop we came for a light meal at Clover. There were some tables outside to sit on. The food is all vegetarian, using fresh ingredients. We tried several sandwiches and all were great, and to drink we had the Lavender Lemonade. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank DesertDiva31

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Good vegetarian option”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

While it's good for vegetarians, it's not a favorite among meat eaters. I went in knowing it was a vegetarian place, and I was disappointed by the lack of options that they had.

Visited March 2012
Calgary, Canada
“great place with one complaint...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had lunch here and really enjoyed the food and the process. Met by a greeter who explained the food and the process. He took the order on his iPhone and very quickly I had my beer and the my chickpea sandwich. The place was clean and there was a good buzz going on. My only complaint was they were stingy on napkins, couldn't find any at the condiment stand, I asked and got a one, and we needed them. The food was messy and we resorted to bathroom paper towels. Minor complaint. Great food. Worth the stop.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tulum, Mexico
“Yum and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Ok, so I'm from Portland, up front, which means I really like food that is good for me. You are duly warned. I loved this place, especially the pickled stuff. Good hummus, good beans, good Middle Eastern staples. I highly recommend this place.

Visited August 2012
Sudbury, Massachusetts
“Fresh, inexpensive, delicious food & drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited Clover last weekend for the first time and was very pleased with the food and service. I had a chickpea fritter (aka falafel) that was out of this world. Lemonade was fresh and beers looked great. Fries were a nice accompaniment for me and my kids. I ordered the kids peanut butter, banana, honey sandwiches and hummus pita, both of which went over well.

Food was quick and inexpensive. Outdoor seating was a plus on a crisp fall day. The location is central enough to be convenient, but not in the middle of busy Hvd Sq.

• Visited September 2012