“Creative healthy fast food”
Review of Clover Food Lab

Clover Food Lab
Ranked #44 of 641 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed November 8, 2012

After a visit to Harvard Coop we came for a light meal at Clover. There were some tables outside to sit on. The food is all vegetarian, using fresh ingredients. We tried several sandwiches and all were great, and to drink we had the Lavender Lemonade. Highly recommended.

1  Thank DesertDiva31
There are newer reviews for Clover Food Lab

Reviewed October 16, 2012

While it's good for vegetarians, it's not a favorite among meat eaters. I went in knowing it was a vegetarian place, and I was disappointed by the lack of options that they had.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had lunch here and really enjoyed the food and the process. Met by a greeter who explained the food and the process. He took the order on his iPhone and very quickly I had my beer and the my chickpea sandwich. The place was clean and there was a good buzz going on. My only complaint was they were stingy on napkins, couldn't find any at the condiment stand, I asked and got a one, and we needed them. The food was messy and we resorted to bathroom paper towels. Minor complaint. Great food. Worth the stop.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Ok, so I'm from Portland, up front, which means I really like food that is good for me. You are duly warned. I loved this place, especially the pickled stuff. Good hummus, good beans, good Middle Eastern staples. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited Clover last weekend for the first time and was very pleased with the food and service. I had a chickpea fritter (aka falafel) that was out of this world. Lemonade was fresh and beers looked great. Fries were a nice accompaniment for me and my kids. I ordered the kids peanut butter, banana, honey sandwiches and hummus pita, both of which went over well.

Food was quick and inexpensive. Outdoor seating was a plus on a crisp fall day. The location is central enough to be convenient, but not in the middle of busy Hvd Sq.