“maharaja of indian dining in cambridge!”
Review of The Maharaja

The Maharaja
Reserve with OpenTable
The Maharaja is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 662 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Maharaja located in Cambridge, Massachusetts serves authentic Indian cuisine in a stunning setting, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking a beautiful park in bustling Harvard Square.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

this is the place where you feel invited and have food at your leisure...overlooking busy square..you munch away ..while seeing the world running away ...food is excellent..try their maharaja special Dal ..

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Delicious and authentic Indian food in the middle of Harvard Square. The atmosphere makes you feel like you've stepped into the Middle East. The wait staff is very attentive. The mango lasses are the best, and the naan is pretty awesome as well.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We ordered several of the entrees on the menu and really enjoyed everything we ate. The waitress was friendly, fun and helpful; the atmosphere great for catching up with friends, and portions large enough to share. Will definitely dine there again!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had food catered by this restaurant and it was so good!!! I love indian food and I was not disappointed. All my indian friends thought it was really good and authentic!
The people in the restaurant were really nice and helped us load the food to my car.
Thanks

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Moving to the US from the UK, my husband and I were keen to find a local restaurant that we could go to to eat our favourite type of cuisine, Indian. The maharaja is by far the best we've found - lovely atmosphere, delicious food and great service. As a vegetarian, I'm pleased with the variety of vege dishes available, while my husband loves the chicken makhani and goes for that every time.

Only improvement would be to give fresher popadums and serve lime pickle with them:-)