“Delicious sandwiches!!”

Cafe Luna
Ranked #9 of 666 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual, full service restaurant /cafe serving breakfast lunch and dinner with a popular weekend brunch. Modern decor with outdoor seating. Specialties include salads, sandwiches, flatbread pizzas, chicken burgers, vegetarian and vegan options. Take out and delivery available.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have only ever ordered catering (for lunch meetings at work) from here (so I can't really comment on the 'in-house' service or atmosphere), but I am looking forward to visiting the restaurant as I love their food.

I ordered a selection of sandwiches, chips and salads, as well as cookies from here. Teri was great at helping plan the order (suggesting some of their other signature sandwiches) and making sure everything was packed the way we wanted. The delivery was right on time and they set up all the food. I ordered with a credit card in advance, and you do not receive a receipt at the time of delivery, but one is emailed to you the following day (personally this wasn't a problem at all, I just haven't ever come across this before).

The sandwiches are soooooo good. I can't wait to try more of the food they offer here!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was on my way back from working on Mass Ave when I happened upon this place and decided to stop for lunch, and so glad that I did! They have a lot of nice sandwiches and baked goods on the menu, but one of the specials was the Lobster Bomba Salad. It's a really quaint place as you stand in line to order and pay, but then they bring the food to you either inside the cafe or outside (nice outside seating). I was not expecting much lobster on a salad for $15, but as you can see from the picture they just loaded it on! The lobster was perfectly cooked and amazingly fresh, and on a bed of greens with olives, avocado and feta really made one of the freshest and most delicious salads that I have ever had. So good! Looking forward to going back the next time I am in Cambridge.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent breakfast on weekends but usually packed with customers.

In the warm weather, it is a great place to dine on a sidewalk table

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite place for brunch in Cambridge. The food and coffee are really quality and the atmosphere is nice even if it is busy. Get there early (they open at 10am) on the weekends or the wait will be over an hour. Get the Lobster Eggs Benedict or the Pumpkin Pie French Toast (in the fall/winter).

Reviewed November 5, 2012

2nd time here for Sunday brunch the wife and I. This time we made a reservation in advance. First time we waited outside in beautiful weather for an hour + and that was fine, but we smartened up and made a reservation before coming up to Boston for the weekend. When we got to Cafe Luna the wait for those without reservations was very long and we were very happy we had a table within 15min or so of our reservation time.

My wife had lemon ricotta pancakes that were light and tasted unbelievably good, she shared a little with me, and I mean a very little, as even though it was our anniversary weekend she wasn't in the mood to part with more than a taste of her pancakes.

My omelet was tremendous and the home fries with bacon Jalapeno sauce have become on of my favorite breakfast/ brunch items .

While we had reservations the first time we ate here is was a long wait and well worth it. This time we thought it was worth the effort of making a reservation a week in advance.