“The way a vegetarian restaurant ought to be”
Review of Life Alive

Life Alive
Ranked #4 of 661 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Life Alive is an organic cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a vibrant casual cafe that is inspiring and honors local artisans, the community, and our global ecology. Our Mission is to Feed the Vitality of the World... one meal at a time. We are here to renew your energy and connection to life by soulfully serving you the most fantastic, organic, therapeutic, whole food you could ever imagine. Our extraordinary food, space, and service are grown, supplied, prepared and designed with the health and vitality of our bodies, communities, and earth foremost in our mind. By providing you with ease and great enjoyment in one of the most important aspects of your wellbeing, we give you the profound experience of contributing to personal and planetary wellness as you blissfully nourish yourself. Namaste!
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Passing through Boston as I very often do, I looked up restaurants in Cambridge and trusted the reviews... no disappointment there! Life Alive is exactly that, a way to eat that makes you feel alive in the company of many others who delight in a healthy meal. The food is fresh and the dressings really tasty, certainly well worth the short wait (even thought the line seemed sooo long) at the ordering counter. The Goddess Salad I ordered was served to me at a table in the lower level, warmly decorated with simple furnishings. I indulged in a Life Alive Juice that delivered the complex taste of each of its ingredients; an energizing treat,
I recommend this place to all, vegetarians or not. No one will be disappointed.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Even if you're not a vegetarian expect a great experience. Service is humble so is cleanliness and atmosphere. The food is great though. A lot to explore and experience.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Absolutely awesome even if you are not a vegetarian! The flavors are so delicious. The juices are "real deal" from veggies - juiced on-the-spot. Try to go off peak hours because the waiting line gets pretty long.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

OMG best meal I have had in a long time. I went back a second then a third time during my 5 day visit as I loved it so much.
Freshest ingredients that took what could have been a blah salad to a WOW salad. The juice concoctions where also great.
I actually felt 'high' after eating such naturally nutritious meals here. There needs to be a chain of these places across the country or at the very least in zip code 90013 so I can eat here every day.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Now they did nto get that certificat of excellence for nothing.
We are a family of vegan foodies (with a 3yo with a great palate lol) and had a wonderful experinece at this student style cafe/restaurant, It is too small for the demand. It was full whjen we arrived and even fuller when we left,,,,, mostly with students, which is quite explicable considering its location. I do hope they open another one downtown in Boston.
The food choice is very varied and everything tastes just amazing, your taste buds will be in heaven. We tried sopus, salads, wraps, bowls, deserts, a smoothie.
The price is unbeatable for vegetarian, mostly vegan and ORGANIC healthy food. i would eat there every day of my life.
it was a bit of a challange with our large stroller, we felt we were in the way. the bathroom is sooooo tiny, but unbelievably clean for such a crowded place. it is a very environment friendly eco place, with DIY reclying/composting station.... bright idea. we just love it and when we visit boston again, this si where we'll eat, miam-miam.