“skip It”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

There are so many better choices in the area, try East Side Bar and Grill. The egg rolls are greasy, the lo mein over done. Sent egg rolls back for a re fry and they came back greasy again. They explained thats the way they are and they get double fried. I don't need to go back, even with their terrific location.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed November 28, 2013

On our first visit to Boston, P F Chang's was close to our hotel and I visited with my wife and daughter. My daughter told us it was part a chain so I wasn't expecting too much. Boy was I mistaken the food was excellent and great value. The restaurant it's self was very pleasant and the staff really do look after you. Overall a thoroughly pleasant and enjoyable meal at a very good price.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The family and I come here to eat when in town. Food always taste great, service is great but sometimes a bit slow. Love it!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had dinner at P.F. Chang's one night in August. First time we went to dinneer and it was excellent. The service was top notch as was the food. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

It was convenient, and the service and food were great. They had a great sake flight and the manager came over and talked about it. It's a pretty restaurant with nice ambience.