Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Successful Thieves of The Heist!

The Heist - Our family stole the diamond! Our ages ranged from 9-74 and we all loved this! Just... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2021
Barbara J
Metairie, Louisiana
Best Escape Room

We did the U-boat. By far the overall best escape room I have done. Puzzles, both in number and... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2021
p8riotsgurl
West Palm Beach, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cambridge
from $49.35
from $19.50
from $53.35
from $54.00
More Info
All reviews escape room u boat great escape challenging puzzles great puzzles heist room story line team building diamond heist level of difficulty immersive experience an art gallery super fun blew my mind set design a lot of fun awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2020

That was an awesome escape room ! We had so much fun but I wouldn’t recommend being more than 7 persons, we were 8 and we got out 15 minutes early.
The atmosphere is amazing and the staff super friendly I highly recommend

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Casey M, Manager at Red Fox Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2020

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We're so glad to hear you had a great time, and that we were able to provide a friendly and accommodating environment for your group. We hope you will be back to try another room soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2020

We did U-boat and I found it to be an incredibly well crafted experience; my favorite escape room so far :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We hope you will be back to try "The Heist" or our coming soon third room "The Body Shop" some time soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2020

The Uboat scape was super realistic, I already like world wars history but I felt like in a real uboat of the Germans. The puzzles were thrilling and very worked out, the ideas were all related to the thematic and you could feel your hearth beat rise each moment. I'm very satisfied with the scape room we did and I'm ready to repeat.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for the great review! We work hard to make our rooms immersive and enjoyable, so we're happy to hear you found yourself thick in the plot. We hope you will be back to try "The Heist", or our soon to come third room "The Body Shop" some time soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2020

Both rooms were great in terms of production value. The puzzles were fun. We were paired with 6 extra people for our second room which made the escape experience not as much fun, (I’ve done over 50 rooms). I wouldn’t go on a weekend if you want to experience the room. 10 people is too many for the u boat. We were done with just over 20 minutes to spear and each room is suppose to be 60 minutes. The owner was also kind of an elitist in my opinion. For the price and where it was, it was a good experience, but I could recommend better rooms that book privately.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi there, and thanks for your review. We put a lot of hard work and energy into making our rooms detail-oriented, surprising, and immersive, so we're glad you recognized the production value of our rooms. We aim to provide every guest a 5 star experience, and we'd love another chance to make yours 5 stars as well! We will be opening our third room, the Body Shop, within the next month or two, and all rooms are currently private. We hope to see you back for another visit soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2020

Whether you are visiting from out of town to just have fun with friends or celebrating a birthday, this was where you should be at. I was so happy with the way they accommodated all 20 of us. My friend had a great celebration and we would totally go again.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're so glad we were able to help you celebrate your friend's special event. We are opening our third room, the Body Shop, within the next month or two, and hope to see you all back for another visit soon!