Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Successful Thieves of The Heist!

The Heist - Our family stole the diamond! Our ages ranged from 9-74 and we all loved this! Just... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2021
Barbara J
Metairie, Louisiana
Best Escape Room

We did the U-boat. By far the overall best escape room I have done. Puzzles, both in number and... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2021
p8riotsgurl
West Palm Beach, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cambridge
from $49.35
from $19.50
from $53.35
from $54.00
More Info
All reviews escape room u boat great escape challenging puzzles great puzzles heist room story line team building diamond heist level of difficulty immersive experience an art gallery super fun blew my mind set design a lot of fun awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

This is my 4th escape room having done quite a few different types. This is definitely my favourite one! Really good brain teasers with a variety of puzzles. Can not recommend enough!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
marieredfoxescapes, Owner at Red Fox Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so glad you had a good time!

Reviewed June 16, 2019

I've done over 30 escape rooms all over the USA, and Red Fox Escapes has build an incredible escape room in "The Heist" which is one of several they plan to open in the coming months. The room combines puzzles, locks, and technology in a fun and clever way, very creative challenges not too complicated. The focus is on "fun" with this room. You'll see some stuff you've not seen before, and the story and accompanying challenges are interconnected and enjoyable. Sandwiched between MIT and Harvard, they wouldn't get away with a crappily designed room - and they exceeded our expectations.

We had a family of 4 (had the room to ourselves) and got through it with 6+ minutes to spare, using a little ingenuity, teamwork, and communication. We were fortunate to meet the owners who hosted us, so got some behind-the-scenes story about the setup and process - they are very engaging and fun people. I kid you not when I say this is definitely one of the best rooms around. I will definitely go to the new rooms once they open. FIVE STARS!

2  Thank Rich G

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and kind review. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful time, and we're thrilled that you'd love to come back and join us for more. We hope you will come by to check out "The U-Boat" very soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Family with adult kids had a super fun time solving puzzles and unlocking tools to steal the diamond in the Heist room. Loads of fun and test of teamwork. Owner were great and gave good instructions and clues. Don’t miss this fun spot in Boston.

1  Thank michaelsO4624OZ

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're thrilled to hear you had a great time!

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I was in the art gallery room, and had a great time. It was very inspiring and challenging. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank helenz1117

Thank you so much for the kind review, we're so happy you enjoyed yourself!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

My four friends and I had an amazing time at Red Fox Escapes. It was my first escape room experience and far exceeded my expectations. There were so many surprises and "Wow!" moments triggered by solving all of the different puzzles! And the puzzles themselves were fascinating. I also appreciated that clues were offered (but could be ignored) when we were struggling, to help us succeed before the time ran out. The clues didn't give too much away and we still had a great sense of accomplishment at the end. My friends, who have done several escape rooms before, thought that this was one of the best and that the theme was very unique. Finally, the two creators of the escape room were really kind and welcoming. I enjoyed their further explanation of some of the puzzles at the end, and their passion for their work was clear. As a note to other groups, two to ten people can complete the escape room, but four to six people is probably the ideal range. A much smaller group would have difficulty completing all of the puzzles in time, whereas a much larger group would feel a bit crowded. I will be back soon with another group of friends to try their new "U-boat" escape room!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful response. We're so glad we were able to "Wow!" you, and we're absolutely thrilled you had a great time. We hope to see you back for 'The U-Boat" very soon!