“Good food, great salad and pizza”

Aram's No 2 Pizza & Subs
Ranked #295 of 645 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Small clean, friendly establishment with the best chicken and feta cheese salad. Great pizza too, Portions are generous and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is a friendly place that offers a nice selection of pizzas, sammies and salads. The pizza crust has a nice crisp (not burnt) bottom to it.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I came here twice while in town for the Boston Marathon. I got a sub the first time and was very surprised at both the quality and the price. The evening after the marathon, I returned to tackle a whole, large pizza by myself. Despite being ravenous, I couldn't finish it, which was a shame because it was very good.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Ordered here a few times during our stay at the nearby Holiday Inn Express. The food was good and delivered fast but the staff not overly friendly on the phone. Still, we got what we wanted and enjoyed it.

Reviewed October 10, 2009

I ordered a pizza. I was underwhelmed. Seemed like a frozen pie popped into the oven. The wife got some eggplant zitti. It seemed better. To be fair maybe some of the other dishes were better. They seemed to do a good business with lots of locals coming in.