“Still a great place to visit”

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Book In Advance
More Info
$11.95*
and up
Public Walking Tour of MIT
Ranked #3 of 84 things to do in Cambridge
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the world's leading educational institutions, with an emphasis on math and sciences, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is located on the banks of the Charles River. The M.I.T. campus includes many modern buildings designed by famous architects and is worth exploring.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I spent 10 years here studying and miss it! I visited recently and the campus is still as beautiful as ever. The architecture of the buildings is very interesting and the campus is well kept.

All reviews
"campus tour"
"kendall square"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I really like natural science so that this uni could definitely be the top dream school for me. I was schocked by the campus map of MIT. This is the only one university draws thier map in scale and engineering style. Really perfect! I jumped up in front of the main hall. And I really enjoyed the river scenery of this uni. The river wind made me really comfortable.
Visiting date was in July 2009.

1  Thank Garoph
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

MIT was impressive in terms of the campus layout and architectural pieces. It was interesting to see how the old and new campus sides were integrated and how the artistry of generations of students were preserved.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Worth a visit just to see the size of the building, which is massive. A lot of great engineers and technology have come from here. I am an engineer myself .. so I felt compelled to visit,.