“Just OK”

Christina's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #12 of 20 Dessert in Cambridge
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love ice cream and was looking for a great rated Ice cream place in Cambridge.
I thought it was just ok - a little too sweet for my taste - disappointed.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were driving home after seeing another great film at the Kendall and saw Cristina's sign, along with hipsters hanging outside.
I was blown away by their inventive flavors and finally settled on green tea ice cream which I hadn't had since Japan.
The staff was busy and business like, and the crowd was fascinating. Go there!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ice cream was excellent. Great flavors although you can also get the basics. Expect a line but also great service once you get a scooper.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have a very particular ice cream love: coffee oreo. Christina's has the best coffee oreo ice cream I have ever had (and I have had many). Yes, parking is nearly impossible and the lines, especially on warm evenings can be long, but it is worth the trip.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Locally-made (as in the next room) fabulous ice cream, with seating in old wood booths. Just delicious. I have been a regular visitor since the 1980's; I am only limited by my desire not to have to buy new pants!.