All reviews wooden beams business trip first floor high ceilings traffic jam beautiful room big city beautiful property stayed for one night free car parking rooms are great room upgrade breakfast room linate airport sitting area risotto milanese rooms are large
Reviewed February 25, 2019

room was with new wall painting so it looked more fresh, beds were new too but uncomfortable and bathroom alright with dirty towel holder and faucet too small to wash hands. all in all okay for a one night stay with car but far too way from Milan city.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
VillaTorretta, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta.

Best regards

Reviewed February 23, 2019

This hotel has only been in the Hilton Group for about six monthsd.

It is a beautiful hotel, slightly off the beaten track - but excellent value for money, beautiful rooms, excellent facilities, good food, reasonably priced

Staf extremely helpful

Recommend you give it a try

I will be staying again

Room tip: All rooms are great specification
Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019

the hotel is amazing, we had once the chance of visiting the most precious rooms and i admit im speechless, it looks fantastic, the staff is professional and dedicated, the hotel is clean, rooms are great and overall experience is amazing.
it is a gem

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank UltimateFamilyTravel
Reviewed February 3, 2019

I have been to Milano pretty much every two weeks and usually stay in hotels near train station or near business. I like Hilton but they are not really near where I need them. This time I decided to try this one as it had good ratings and a good price. It is somewhat near one of my business places, so that worked out. I was absolutely surprised. As a Gold member, I got a room upgrade. The receptionist was very professional and friendly. He showed me the main parts I needed. It felt professional yet cozy and welcoming, very warm. The hotel is beautiful. The room was stunning, very comfortable. Nice amenities, coffee maker, free bottle water, bathrobe, slippers, ironing board and iron. Room had sofas and chairs and even a tiny balcony. I wondered through the hotel for a bit because there are so many beautiful parts. Breakfast is nice and good choices. Dining room is awesome. They do offer massages (no full spa), but you have to reserve early. With my schedule, I never know when I will be free, so I tried one day but that didn't work. Understandable if you don't have a full-service spa hotel. Dinner was good, a lot, but a bit on the pricey side.The hotel is about 8 minutes walk from Metro station. Has plenty of parking. Beds are comfortable, the temperature in the room was perfect and holding well, bathtub and shower worked great, very little noise. For that price, this hotel is a really amazing deal. I couldn't wait to tell others about it, and that doesn't happen that often.

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
1  Thank mudrikes
VillaTorretta, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Best regards

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

The room was comfortable, very big and composed by a bedroom, bathroom and living room. It is located nearby a commercial center and easily reachable by car. The metro station is at walking distance. It is a very nice environment.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Bob2011
VillaTorretta, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.