All reviews business trip rooms are spacious huge bed breakfast was excellent shower gel linate airport free parking city centre cold meats quiet hotel shopping mall very friendly and helpful staff pleasant surprise mini bar scrambled eggs restored milan
Reviewed October 3, 2015 via mobile

This is a magnificent hotel. It is like going back in time about 400 years. The rooms are stately but not overdone. Murals, frescoes, wall hangings make this hotel feel like staying in a true villa! Service is impeccable. The reception has a book which outlines the history, the paintings and frescoes in detail.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
VillaTorretta, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2015

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milano - MGallery Collection.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
VillaTorretta, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Reviewed September 26, 2015

I stayed here 5 nights as part of a business group. This is a historic building with real character. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with good amenities. No iron in the room but a call to reception and one was delivered within a few minutes. Hotel arranged for a local restaurant to send a car to collect us and return us at the end of a very enjoyable evening meal. The hotel's own restaurant is decorated with original historic murals and served high quality Italian dishes. the chef has two gold medals for his signature dish of Milanese Risotto.
The staff really looked after us - and in particular the restaurant manager, Lorenzo. He took time out to show us the oldest parts of the hotel and talk very knowledgeably on the history and architecture. Lorenzo was able to get us access to parts of the hotel which were not normally open to public and this really was the icing on the cake of a very enjoyable stay. I am looking forward to a return visit with my family to let them experience this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
VillaTorretta, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team and Lorenzo our sommelier. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

A very nice hotel that I would definitely recommend. The location isn't actually the greatest, but the hotel, food and the staff make up for it. There is a mall across the road and there is a Subway station about 10 mins away. Wifi connection was excellent

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
VillaTorretta, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2015

Reviewed September 23, 2015

There are so many things to like about this hotel. From what I understand, the structure is several centuries old, but it has been nicely updated inside. My room was very large for a European hotel and the bathroom was quite modern. The bed was also very comfortable.

There were only 2 small issues that prevented me from giving a 5. My room was on floor 1, which is really the 2nd story above the ground. It was very close to the street, and car noises were quite loud. So, when you book, ask for a room higher up and preferably on the wing that is further from the street.

My second issue is the WiFi code I got was only good for one device. Given how most people have laptops, tablets, and smart phones these days, I was surprised by that.

It takes about 30 minutes to get from the hotel to the city center. While not convenient, the hotel rates are also much lower.

In summary, you will most likely really enjoy your stay and feel like the hotel is excellent value.

Room Tip: Stay on the wing away from the main street
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business