See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2018

Middle class Hotel, nice and spacious room but a weird access to the room because you must cross an outdoor square to enter the part of the hotel, opposite to the reception, where some rooms are located.
The minibar was not completely filled, but they corrected this after a telephone call to the reception. breakfast was good.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I have stayed here twice now for work. On my last visit I arrived early enough for Dinner. The food, both the evening meal and the breakfast was dreadful, and I'm not that fussy a person!
The rooms are pleasant and clean but it was like a furnace which made it terribly uncomfortable all night.
The staff which were ok on my first visit were not very helpful and were actual quite obstructive when I asked for help booking a shuttle service to my work the next morning. I wasn't impressed as it had been done without question on my previous visit and I ended up having to pay a lot to get a taxi.
Overall it's not a bad hotel, it's clean etc but I will not be staying there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped at this hotel for a Grand Prix weekend as the circuit was only about 5 miles away. We walked to the circuit the first day, but once there you end up walking for another 30 mins to get anywhere. The hotel did provide a shuttle service, but like many aspects of the Grand Prix experience, it was poorly organised, so when the van turned up after quite some wait, people just piled in, and if you didn’t have big enough elbows you didn’t get on and ended up with a long wait to try again. A reservation system would have been better.

The staff on reception were nice enough, though rarely smiled, and when I mentioned the above I was told in no uncertain terms, if you don’t like it we can get you a taxi! Very kind, but not the point.

We didn’t eat at the hotel (apart from breakfast), but had planned to on the Sunday after a long day at the circuit. Thankfully we didn’t and opted to eat in centre of Monza. Wise choice as later at the hotel we found they were only offering cold platters as evening food on Sunday.

As for breakfast. Usual fare. Cereals, fruits, cheese, ham, bread, juice, coffee. Now I was going to move on to the hot choices, but on each of three days we stayed the scrambled eggs were very cold (urgh) as was the bacon and mini sausages (sum total of ‘hot’ choices).

The experience was made worse by very abrupt staff who seemed to enjoy shouting at each other across the room, and in the kitchen. It was like eating in their play ground. The gent in the gang was particularly unwelcoming and seemed to enjoy throwing everything together.. spoons clattered, plates slammed, cold scrambled eggs were thrashed around to breath some life into the cold slop,. He watched guests with disgust as they dismantled his carefully crafted food mounds, neatly laid cheese and ham slices and aligned cups. I didn’t see a smile once.

As for location. The hotel is above a very quiet shopping centre and large supermarket. There are a couple of places to eat, but they close early and it’s not great having an evening meal in the glare of a shopping centre. There is a McDonalds if that’s something you like. There’s no real atmosphere and nothing around to do/see or to eat at within decent walking distance. If you can, try getting a place in Monza itself where there’s shopping, nice restaurants and a town atmosphere.

So the cleaning. On arrival we found used tissues under the sink on the floor. The floor and bath were covered in long hairs (urgh). The bath just wasn’t clean - not only was there hair, but the chrome was still heavily water marked. As was other chrome items in the bathroom. Surely every cleaner knows to clean and polish up the chrome.

Our experience with the cleaning didn’t end there. The next day the cleaner didn’t bother to clean at all. Admittedly we didn’t leave the room until midday but had removed the DND sign. She was still doing other rooms along the way so we assumed she’d go back through the rosta to see if rooms had become available.

The next day we left at 10am. The cleaner was in the room opposite and saw us leave (we made a point of ensuring she noticed us). We returned that evening to find the room not cleaned again!

When we complained, the staff on reception were apologetic and did compensate us. For that we are very grateful. Thank you. However, we did notice that the cleaner did have a lot of rooms to get through which may be why cleaning is an issue and should be reviewed. She may be being asked to do too much.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2018

Hotel was good and bed was comfortable, the only downside was that soundproofing could have been better; conversations from the corridor were slightly annoying. My room was first door after elevator lobby, so there were people outside my room often. No any other than Italian channels on tv, so no need to watch any! Breakfast was good and personnel very good.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Heidi L
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is okay, not really near the center but even no so far away. In this Hotel you can sleep well and have no problem to find a parking for your car.
For a 4* hotel, to be honest I am missing in the room a kettle to make some cofee or even a tea.

Date of stay: October 2017