See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

The entire staff was very friendly, helpful and expeditious in their support. Very good Italian breakfast selection. Easy to reach by car, not too far way from the highway., with good parking facilities. Unfortunately I was too late and not in the mood anymore to eat anything in the restaurant, but like I said, the staff was very friendly and the wine I had was good at reasonable price

My room was small and maybe not in perfect condition , but everything was clean and working and I had no reason to complain whatsoever.

Overall good quality for the money I spent.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Whizzo040
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Rooms was so small for a twin bedroom. Lacks facilities as a 4 star hotel. Not really modern (room door key is old school key with paper weight keychain instead of modern keycards), internet connection was inconsistent. This hotel is for people for business purposes, nothing to look forward to. One of the reception staff was helpful though.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I was on business in Milan and this was a perfect place to stay. Staff could not be more friendly, the room and bathroom were excellent and wifi good. The chef in the kitchen really cares about his cooking, and it shows. I told him how good the tagliatelle in butter and sage sauce was.. and breakfast was good - fine coffee, croissants and a variety of healthy options. This was my second stay - and I will be back. Bravo!

Room tip: I had a great room on the second floor. Very peaceful!
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed November 30, 2015

I was here in First week of October 2015. Place is good overall, there is a pizza joint close-by. Chose this hotel only if you place of interest/work is close-by else there is quite a lot of travel involved. Friendly Staff, Good internet.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ramesh_b4
Reviewed November 23, 2015

Stayed here for a short stay. It is in an excellent position from the center of Milan. We had 2 rooms and had no faults whatsoever. Rooms very clean and the beds were very comfy. The breakfast was a buffet style with plenty of choice.the staff were very helpful and polite and nothing was too much trouble. Will be staying at the Comtur a again, worth every penny.

Date of stay: November 2015