Days Inn Fort Payne
Priceline
Coach Inn(Summerville)
$65
$60
All reviewsroom was cleanbedding and towelsdecent motellate checkcontinental breakfaststaff was very friendlythe young ladyone night staya nice place to stayoutdoor poolnothing fancya great staydesoto state parklittle river canyonangieohiopets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel for our annual event for the past 13 years and I'm sorry to say, it's been going steadily downhill for the last several years. This year the bathroom was so disgusting, I was afraid to touch anything. I mean all the way up the walls and everything!!! I HATE to, but I think I'll have to choose one of the other hotels for the future. Front desk offered no help whatsoever.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank foreversasfarasillgo
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I would not hesitate to stay here again. I towed a motorcycle in and the front desk lady allowed me to chain it to the building. They had whatever I asked for and I everything worked and was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
MistyS626, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Payne, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The best thing about this stay was the nicely appointed lobby and the warm welcome by Miss Jo. I paid $65 dollars for a room and it was not up to the standard of other hotel rooms I have stayed in for that price. The room was dingy and actually had a gnat or two already there. The beds were not neatly made however I do believe the linen was clean. Had I not been so tired I would have checked out and found another place to spend the night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed April 10, 2012

When we checked in, Miss Jo was one of the friendlyest people you could ever meet.This is a older motel that need's some help.The room looks dated,it is in need of some fresh paint and minor repair to the corners.But the bathroom is a different story.The shower curtain rod had been replaced at one time and pieces of formica was used to cover the holes.There also was a 12 inch by 16 inch piece of 1/8 inch plastic covering a hole in the ceiling over the shower head.I don't know what happened in there,I have done building maintence for over 20 years,if my boss saw me doing something like this,I would have been fired!!!If you are going to fix something,do it right,don't rig it fix it.There also was a chunk of plastic broken out of the front of the sink,It needs to be replaced.Thankfully we had brought our own pillows,the ones they had where a joke,they had out lived there usefullness a long time ago.The bed wasn't too bad,as I was able to sleep on it.Not to bad for over night but I wouldn't want to stay any longer than that. When we checked out,I said something to them about the problems and the anser I got was that it is a older motel and they had some problems.I think with a little TLC this place could be a diamond rather lump of coal.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnDeFuniakSpg_Fl_
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Checked into this motel because the Holiday Inn Express across the street was full. What a delightful surprise we found. The desk clerk was personable and fun. The room was clean and nicely appointed although typical of this chain. In the morning we found the usual breakfast layout of cereal, danish and toast. The eating area was also clean and well stocked. If you want a nice quiet and clean room then this is the place.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to your next visit. Our friendly staff are here 24 hours a day to assist you with reservations or any information you may need about our area.