“Fun for everyone”

Orbix Hot Glass
Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Fort Payne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hand blown glass fine art.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My daughter and her youth group went here and made a christmas ormament. It looked like a very high quality elegant piece that we might have bought in a high end gift shop. I would recommend this for anyone that wants a different event activity.

1  Thank adistlefink

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Located atop Lookout Mountain in Cherokee County. Orbix Hot Glass was an AWESOME experience. I took 9 family members up on a Saturday afternoon to blow our own Christmas ornaments. It was a wonderful family holiday outing. We were all amazed watching Cal work and thrilled to participate in making our own beautiful Christmas Ornament.

2  Thank CherokeeCounty C
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My friends and I went to Orbix Hot Glass to celebrate my birthday. Cal, Eric and Jerry were fantastic. Very patient as we made our ornaments and asked questions. Helpful and just down right friendly. If you love glass work, don't miss this studio. Well worth the drive....just use their directions!

1  Thank Imogene T
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visiting this place is such a treat. To see the beautiful pieces that Kal makes is amazing. Definitely worth the drive...and what a tranquil setting to work in.

1  Thank JenniferAston
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Out of the way location, but a great country drive. If you any interest in art dont miss this. Workers, artisans, and staff were very helpful.

1  Thank Tuscan47