“10pm jump over the clouds melting sun, moon and glaciers all together!!”

FFF - Skydive Iceland
Ranked #10 of 15 things to do in Hella
More attraction details
Owner description: FFF - Skydive Iceland does provide an extreme experience in the extreme wilderness of Iceland. We provide Tandem skydives, USPA AFF courses, flight tours around our nearby extreme volcanoes like Eyjafjallajokull, Katla, Myrdalsjokull and more. All our instructors are USPA rated skydiving instructors. We can help you to experience the most thrilling adrenaline sport in the extreme nature of Iceland.
Den Helder, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“10pm jump over the clouds melting sun, moon and glaciers all together!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Because of these very special conditions and thanks to the club's members it was definitely the best jump of my life and I won't forget that any time soon.
I highly recommend to pass by Hella on your way south, just give a call to check the weather though.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Teovertheworld

Ostersund, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dropzone with awesome scenery!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Spent a few days at FFF and did some jumps, which gave me the time to get to know the people that "live" there. Really nice people who made me feel welcome!

If you want to do a tandem jump with a stunning view, this is the place!

Visited June 2014