The staff at the hotel were great. They picked us up from the airport at 3 am and drove us to the hotel where a very clean room awaited us. Later, they drove us to the Blue Lagoon and picked us up a few hours later and returned us to the airport. We slept great at the hotel and they had a nice breakfast available. They made our layover in Iceland great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Light Inn & Max’s Restaurant – 1 minute before the Blue Lagoon – is a unique place to stay and discover Iceland. The hotel is 20 minutes from Keflavik International Airport-KEF, 45 from Reykjavik, 3 hours from London, and about 6 from New York. We offer an exclusive Airport Taxi service with the lowest prices, and free scheduled shuttles to the Blue Lagoon. The Northern Light Inn Wellness Spa with Aurora Float & Fitness Center is open from 9 to 9. The Fitness Center is free for all guests while the Spa is complimentary with Deluxe Rooms and a modest fee for others. 24/7 complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and you can make-your-own Icelandic waffles every day in the living room. Max's restaurant serves ocean fresh fish, free range lamb, geo-thermal vegetables, home baked breads and cakes. Vegetarian options are always available. 42 geo-thermally heated rooms, free wifi, 24/7 honesty bar, a grand cozy fireplace, and family hospitality await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Northern Light Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Light Hotel Grindavik
- Northern Light Grindavik
- Northern Light Inn Iceland/Grindavik