We stayed here for one night after a week of mountain biking and camping all over southern Iceland. It was a great place to relax before our flight home the next morning. Everything was clean and modern. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to others visiting Iceland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Light Inn & Max’s Restaurant – 1 minute before the Blue Lagoon – is a unique place to stay and discover Iceland. The hotel is 20 minutes from Keflavik International Airport-KEF, 45 from Reykjavik, 3 hours from London, and about 6 from New York. We offer an exclusive Airport Taxi service with the lowest prices, and free scheduled shuttles to the Blue Lagoon. The Northern Light Inn Wellness Spa with Aurora Float & Fitness Center is open from 9 to 9. The Fitness Center is free for all guests while the Spa is complimentary with Deluxe Rooms and a modest fee for others. 24/7 complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and you can make-your-own Icelandic waffles every day in the living room. Max's restaurant serves ocean fresh fish, free range lamb, geo-thermal vegetables, home baked breads and cakes. Vegetarian options are always available. 42 geo-thermally heated rooms, free wifi, 24/7 honesty bar, a grand cozy fireplace, and family hospitality await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Northern Light Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Light Hotel Grindavik
- Northern Light Grindavik
- Northern Light Inn Iceland/Grindavik