TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Horse Riding in Iceland

My wife and I had the most amazing afternoon experience with Riding Tours South Iceland! Nunu, our... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Nicpot1993
Unforgettable Experience!

I recommend this horse riding company to anyone that is going to Iceland. I was afraid of horses... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
breraemaw

Recommended experiences in and around Fludir
from $25.90
from $84.50
from $97.06
from $141.89
More Info
All reviews sydra langholt hour ride icelandic horses riding tour an experienced rider beautiful landscape nice horses fantastic ride south iceland secret lagoon private ride nice tour long ride knowledgeable guide an amazing experience two hours icelandic experience
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2016

We had such a fun time while taking 2 hours ride. The horses were well behaved, staff looked after us and health & safety was their priority. It's perfect for beginners and I am sure they facilitate experienced horse riders also. It was only my second horse riding but I felt so confident, safe and was more than happy to experience a faster ride. Waterproof clothes are definitely recommended but it is provided in case you don't have any, Thank you looking after us!

Reviewed December 2, 2016

I wasn't planning on riding this trip because I was on my honeymoon and my husband is not a rider, but he insisted that I would regret not riding while we were in Iceland so I booked a fairly last minute ride and had a wonderful time. Simmi was kind enough to take me on a ride by myself since the other folks who booked that time had not arrived on time. The hour-long ride was perfect! We went on a nice tour of the countryside, saw the yearling pasture, and were joined by a neighbor's border collie who ran with us all the way back to the farm. The horses on the farm looked happy and very well cared for. I would recommend a stop here to anyone looking for a beautiful ride on solid mount with excellent guides!

Reviewed December 1, 2016

I have been horse riding at Riding Tours South Iceland. It has been the best experience during my whole trip. The staff was more than kind, so warm and friendly. The horses seemed so happy and healthy. I had the feeling that they all gave me a warm welcome. Marcus, who was my tour guide, was super friendly and always looked after to me, to make sure I was ok. The scenery during the riding tour was unbelievable. I always wanted to ride through the snow. I felt really safe on the horse and even it was cold outside, I was not freezing due to the ski suit. If you want to have an amazing experience, have a tour at Riding Tours South Iceland.

Reviewed December 1, 2016

The best horse-riding tour! Incredible scenery, friendly owners & great horses. Booked a 2 hour horse ride for my 30th birthday with 18 friends. This tour was perfect for an event or group booking. The mountain trek was great and scenery was incredible. Would recommend anyone to come on this tour for a true countryside icelandic experience. The owners were helpful and welcoming. Will definitely go back :)

Reviewed November 15, 2016

The lovely family at Sudra- Langholm farm took me and my friend horse riding in a rain and looked after us so well.Thank you for making my birthday so special and unique.
Lovely place, amazing horses and wonderful people. Hope I come back again.

1  Thank KatarinaR_London