TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Two hours of joy:)

Horse riding tour is a must in Iceland - the horses and the nature are unique and combined you have... read more

Reviewed today
JarlBrook
Mazkeret Batya, Israel
Incredible Horse Riding in Iceland

My wife and I had the most amazing afternoon experience with Riding Tours South Iceland! Nunu, our... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Nicpot1993

Recommended experiences in and around Fludir
from $25.92
from $84.50
from $97.06
from $141.97
More Info
All reviews sydra langholt hour ride icelandic horses riding tour an experienced rider beautiful landscape nice horses fantastic ride south iceland secret lagoon private ride nice tour long ride knowledgeable guide an amazing experience two hours icelandic experience
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2015

I worked at Sydra-Langholt a couple of months in the summer 2015, and its truly an awesome place. There is horses for people on every level, and the staff is very kind and professional. I really enjoyed my stay there, and will hopefully come back to Sydra-Langholt.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

very nice riding. awesome guide. fantastic landscape. my horse Prince was awesome .see you in next month :)

Reviewed August 27, 2015

It is known that the best view of the world is on horseback. Me and my friends were on our collective ride. It was full of fun, adrenaline, relax and amazing Icelandic nature surrounding us from all sides. After the ride we were able to sit comfortably in a small lounge right at the stable so we could talk about our experiences and have a little refreshment which we brought with us. Our lady guides were very friendly and ready to always help. They chose horses individually according to our experience. Horses are calm and mannered keeps up and riding style. Very beautiful way how to spent time.

Cant wait for next ride, thank you all:)

Reviewed August 25, 2015

The first time I came across this place was back in 2009 and I just revisited them this summer for another 5 day ride. They are still as amazing as back then and have the most wonderful horses for all riding levels. The staff is super helpfu, friendly and pleasant too as they welcome you with open arms. This is a unique place with the most beautiful scenery. It is a once in a life time kind of experience but once is not enough. I will definitely be coming by for another trip in the future!

1  Thank annesofiet189
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider you will have a great time taking a riding tour in Sydra-Langholt! They have a great amount of horses and there is a fit for everyone.
I visited a friend and joined a few tours where I always felt relaxed and very satisfied.
The guides will always try to fulfill all your wishes and lead you through beautiful landscapes uphill, downhill and through the nearby river.
What I liked the most was a trip to the Secret Lagoon which takes a little longer and includes swimming in warm water which is a great way to relax. I recommend this strongly for all experienced riders!
I hope you all have a great time there!
Thank you for everything I could experience at the farm!

Date of experience: July 2015