Courtyard Springfield
$94
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
$85
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$69
$101
$113
$93
  • Pool
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$62
All reviewsshopping and restaurantsbaker's squaretypical courtyardcourtyard experiencespringhill suitesmarriott brandfront deskmain lobbyabsolutely stay here againclean and comfortable hotelupdated roomsgreat hotelhotel stayfamily weddingslept greattrain tracksincluded breakfast
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The staff of this Marriott bent over backwards to make my family and I feel welcomed and at home. Their new remodel looked very modern and elegant. I would definitely stay here again! Their breakfast was delicious, and I had no complaints with my stay! Great hotel! Highly impressed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family and I stayed here for three nights while in Springfield to attend a funeral. The size of the bedrooms was okay for a family of four, but the bathroom was tiny. Small inner bathroom with old bath/shower and toilet - toilet broke while we were there, but maintenance was prompt with the repair - outer vanity and sink was barely large enough to hold a toiletry bag. We moved the coffee pot and glasses elsewhere to gain some space. If anyone is attempting to use the sink there is hardly enough room to let a person pass to get to the bathroom. I disliked the pillows - very hard and small, but that is a personal preference. It would be an okay place for one. Overall, for the price, I expected a bit more.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gypsygirlvaca
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Gypsygirlvaca,
Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Springfield. I apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying with us, especially during a difficult time. I am sorry that the bathroom in your room did not meet your needs. I will bring your feedback to my management team for further discussion. If you find yourself back in Springfield I hope that you will give us another opportunity to impress you.

Nathan B.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The hotel is updated and more modern than some hotels we've stayed in. We are a family of three and stayed in Springfield for the Lincoln sites. It is right off the hwy and located down the road from Target, Wal-Mart, McDonald's, Starbucks, and Baker's Square. It isn't far from a shopping mall and other well known restaurants. I would stay here again! The pool is a little small and the hot tub only seats 6 or 8. The patio is very nice with plenty of seats.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank myscrapbook2011
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were a family of 3, parents and an 8 year old. The front desk staff was always courteous and helpful. Our room was newly decorated and had 2 comfortable queen size beds and faced the front of the hotel away from the busy street. I had requested a quiet room and they delivered. Keeping an 8 year old busy was not a problem since the pool is indoors and large enough for play. We noticed the cleanliness there, too. We used the lobby cafe for breakfast and were pleased with the selections and quality. Since there is a WalMart across the parking lot that it shares with a variety of stores, any "forgotten" items could be purchased.
The front desk staff also recommended "World Peace Taxi" company who we called often during our stay. The cabs are spotless and the drivers were always prompt.

Room Tip: the front of the hotel faces a very large parking lot, away from the busy street
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Connie K
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stay at this hotel often in my travel between Texas Nd Wisconsin. The service is always very good. They allow us to request a specific room. They have great patios to enjoy the beautiful weather and fresh air. They have an outdoor patio area off the main lobby. Great breakfast, but get it included in your rate.

Room Tip: Room 201 is great!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple