“Good Deal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
USA
“Good Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2006

Last spring break we decided to visit Springfield and after saw the tripadvisor reviews we decided to try this hotel...and we really enjoyed it. The room was very good and clean, the free breakfeast.....delicious ! ! ! The swimming pool area was nice. a little bit small..., but my 8 years old daugther really liked and have lots of fun. The hotel localization is good...really close to the highway...and not far from the attractions. All in all....this hotel is really a good deal in Springfield...and I recommend it.

• Stayed April 2006
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Deni_roc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Janesville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2006

We stayed at this hotel because it had a favorable rating from Trip Advisor. Well, TripAdvisor came through for us. We paid extra for a 2 room suite and was glad that we did. Our room was clean and spacious. There is a computer in the computer room for use, free wireless in rooms, free long distance and local phone calls. There is a manager's reception every night with free cocktails and horsdoevres. My kids loved it. The continental breakfast buffet in the a.m. was delicious with a fabulous variety. Food was warm and tasty. The minor complaint was a horde (24 of them, I asked)of pre-teenaged girls arguing with each other in the pool area and comandeering the pool and the hot tub. I told my husband to just climb into the hot tub and they would probably get out. Instead of climbing out, they all stayed in the tub and told my husband all of their problems. I thought that one was funny. Thank god my husband is patient. My poor son was the only male in the room and he felt that there was no room for him in the pool. Oh well, small problem for a nice place.

• Stayed April 2006
8 Thank alwaystosagirl1983
Champaign
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2006

Have stayed here before and came back again. This time we found out how the staff went the extra mile. It snowed the night we stayed with blizzard comditions with 5 inches of snow. I went to pack the car to leave and the staff was out cleaning the windows off of the cars. Mine was cleaned off and I personal thanked them for this. I will stay again and again when I go to Springfield. The pool and our bathrooms was very clean and to me that is a ++++++.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
8 Thank 70D
Lynn Center, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2006

My husband, toddler and I stayed here and had a wonderful time. The Drury Inn has a wonderful hot breakfast in the morning, and a manager's reception at night - complete with appetizers and cocktails! While we were there we enjoyed the pool, free long distance (you get one hour free), and complimentary popcorn and soda in the fridge in our room. The staff was friendly and the property was clean. It was a great value for our money. We are returning for business in a month and are looking forward to our return visit to the Drury.

• Stayed November 2005
7 Thank hpknox
Plymouth, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2006

clean rooms, good service, hot breakfast, fair price, friendly staff, clean big pool, micro wave, fridge, comfortable beds, great maid service!

our first ever stay at a drury was in springfield, MO and swore I would never stay at another.

next time have the chance to stay at a Drury, I will give it much more serious consideration.

Great Job Springfield Illinois!!

Stayed January 2006
3 Thank Victor031
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2004

Newly remodeled rooms and biscuits and gravy for breakfast! I had free high speed internet in my room too, along with free popcorn and soda with the fridge. Free cocktails on weekdays. All in all, great place! Definitely will return.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member