“High standards”

Drury Inn & Suites Springfield
Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Very clean and comfortable room. The free hot breakfast and evening food was more than expected. A lot of food and it was tasty. The free cocktails were a nice added touch. Had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Carol M

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This was my 2nd time staying at this location and it was just as I expected, it had been a few years but the service was great, the room was clean and comfortable. The employees were pleasant and very friendly and helpful. Around lots of restaurants and store , if you need to pick up something you may have forgotten.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Abdule F
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stayed at my first Drury in last year and had a great experience so I thought I would try it again! This Drury Inn did not disappoint! Everything was excellent...from the great room to the breakfast, to the staff! I even brought our dog with us and everyone was so gracious and welcoming. Some hotels say they are pet friendly, but don't make you feel very welcome when you show up with your pet! I love this hotel and hope to stay there again in the future! Keep doing what you are doing! I even signed up for the rewards program...I'm hooked on Drury Inn! Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank DHPJR
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Free food and alcohol, need I say more? The staff is super friendly and helpful. The food wasn't the best but free food is free food. There were decent nachos and popcorn but I wouldn't choose the rest as a main course though they did have some pasta, potatoes, etc. Not to mention the standard free breakfast in the morning, sausage, potatoes, scrambled eggs, waffles. You also receive three free drinks a person per night staying there. They give you a little card you wait in a line and they check it off each time you go up. They had margarita, draft beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc.
The only reason for four instead of five is the pool was not that big and super crowded and the hot tub was a circle shape and at most could fit four and i am guessing if you did, you would be touching legs with a stranger.
Our room was also in an area over the lobby so every morning as soon as breakfast starting you could hear kids and loud chattering. If we were staying longer I would have requested to have our room changed.
Overall great hotel for the price.

Room Tip: If you plan on sleeping past 8 a.m. avoid the rooms where you can look out and see the lobby, even o...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We just spent 2 nites in springfield snd toured all the Lincoln sites. Nice hotel- Awesome staff. Upon check in staff was very helpful with travel tips. The room was spacious and very quiet. The next morning I stopped at the front desk to make some arrangements. " Justin " had all my stuff waiting for me and knew me by name. Above and beyond definitely stay here.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PattyS41
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Front desk was extremely friendly. Free food in the evening which saved us from having to eat out. Great pool that the kids enjoyed. The room was very clean and comfortable. Free hot breakfast in the morning was really good. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne W
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went to see all the Lincoln sites. Had A certificate for a nights stay we bought at an auction.Everything was great except for as someone else posted, only 1 elevator. There were plenty of luggage carts, which was nice. I have seen larger hotels with less. Breakfast was good. only real complaint was the pool. Water was green and cloudy. Couldn't see my feet real clearly. Water was cold. Hot tub was HOT! felt good, lots of water jets. Our room was nice. Got the 2 room suite. Sofa bed not comfortable at all. Tv's were fantastic, big flat screens in both rooms. Bathroom was big, plenty of room. Everything was very clean. Didn't have the dinner offering. Loved that they have Pepsi products.Also separate controls for the air conditioning in living room and bedroom. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor facing the street. Room 511. No complaints with noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family