“wonderful stay”

Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Omaha, Nebraska
“wonderful stay”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

we had such a long drive and our check in was a breeze, as expected the hotel personal was very polite, the hotel was spotless and the suite was wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about drury inns we go out of our way we are brand loyal

Room Tip: get a suite the bedroom has a king size bed and very nice flat screen
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Northern Illinois
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Sometimes we drive out of our way to stay at a Drury. We have never been disappointed. We have stayed at the Springfield Drury more than once. They have evening snacks and softdrinks and wine from 5:30 to 7:30 I believe. We usually take advantage of part or all of the snacks. In the morning they have a full breakfast which includes scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon. It would be a fantastic place to stay with children. They could have a light dinner and a breakfast all compliments of Drury.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Have stayed at this property on three occasions this summer and have found the service, rooms and food to be very consistent. My personal preference is always for a top-floor room, however that is currently unavailable as the property is going through a remodel. During my most recent stay there was no noise related to the remodel that disturbed me in any way. The staff has consistently been friendly, courteous, and attentive to ensure the best stay possible. Each of the rooms in which I have stayed have had wonderful mattresses, good decor and upkeep. Each room has a microwave and mini-fridge enclosed within the wall unit, along with a coffee maker (a must for me). The breakfasts and dinners have been well balanced in the variety offered. I particulary enjoy the chicken breast strips, soup and carrot sticks! Oh yeah, the margarita's aren't bad either. ;-) They have a self-service soda machine and popcorn (I have not used either) but have noted many people using them. The only complaint I have is the noise from the Interstate on the back side of the hotel. I am a hard sleeper so once I am asleep I do not hear the noise, but if you are a light sleeper, you might want to request a room on the Dirksen Parkway side of the hotel. I was on that side during my most recent stay and found it to be much quieter. I travel with two dogs and Drury Inns allows pets at no charge and this location has a nice area in the back to walk the pets. Would definitely recommend this property to anyone!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

We had a two room suite with a king bed. The room was awesome and the bed was the most comfortable. Ed I have ever slept on in any hotel. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed September 2012
Suffolk
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It's funny really. This looks like a completely standard hotel, and yet all the staff were really friendly, the manager was quietly in the background and helpful when the children were being naughty by tactfully suggesting a quiet boardroom for breakfast. The kickback and free popcorn were great and the nice serving lady explained really politely what gravy and biscuits are. Not what we Brits understand by biscuits and gravy, let me assure you. A really friendly, nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Always try to stay at Drury everywhere we go. They are always so clean and love the fact that you get free hot snack and drinks from 5pm-7pm. Also they always have free hot breakfast. The beds are comfortable. The desk staff are very nice and helpful. I always think you get what you pay for when you stay at a hotel and that is why we stay at Drurys. Some may be a little more then others but you know what you are going to get.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Totally pleased with my stay here! Front desk was super helpful and very pleasant, wanted to ensure I had everything I needed. 2 room suite was amazing and great for our family of 4...nice price too. Great breakfast and they also offer evening apps and drinks. Pets stay free! Overall great stay...will definitely use in future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family