I stayed here in July of 2014 and needed a last minute hotel and this was it. $55.00 for a night compared to $130 at the Garden Inn so I picked here as I was only going to be in the room 10 hours.
It was your typical Ramada, nice bed, decent shower and internet. Noise was somewhat of an issue with kids running up and down the halls around midnight but nothing rally too bad.
I would stay again for $55.00 if needed
Good overall experience. Places were showing signs of wear. Swimming pool area, although indoors, was sweltering.
My husband and I stayed here while house hunting. We were going to stay several days but left after one night. The room they gave us had a very musty smell we decided it must have something to do with the high temps/ humidity outdoors and it was coming through the a/c. The next morning I had dropped my keys along side the desk and while retrieving them I noticed mold on the desk leg. Upon farther inspection we found every piece of furniture in the room was covered in yellow and green mold. My husband had at one time worked as a building inspector and after seeing this he said we were NOT staying here another night! The type of mold in this hotel can be very hazardous to ones health. DO NOT STAY HERE!