Wyndham Springfield City Centre
$94
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
$85
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$69
$99
$122
$118
  • Pool
$101
$110
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$62
Hotwire.com
1,315 results
All reviewstallest buildingthe upper floorstop floorbreakfast buffetlincoln siteswithin walking distancelincoln homestate capitolper dayfront desk staffdowntown arearoom was clean and comfortablefitness centerstaff was friendlyindoor poolstarbucksconference
Reviewed September 30, 2008

I was booked here for a conference by my client. I am a Gold HHonors member. The location was easy to find and convenient to visiting the tourist attractions that are within walking distance.
My room was on the 28th floor and was very comfortable.
The breakfast buffet was delicious.
The check in was a joke. I stood in the Honors Line ( for expedient check in for Honors members...there were 2 signs.) The line was long and filled with those who were attending a conference but not Honors members HOWEVER I was told ( by them) that they already had a reservation and would be quick. I mentioned LOUDLY that this was an Honors line but no luck...I guess they do no care about loyalty. I also spoke personally with a Bellman who promised me that he would be down to help me in a few minutes. After 30 minutes I went to get the bell cage to get my own luggage...too bad they do not care about customer service as the hotel rooms themselves are quite lovely and the food was great. I would check into other options if I were to return.

• Stayed: September 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank motherjanegoose
Reviewed September 25, 2008

I stayed at this hotel a year ago and it was OK. They've completed several upgrades, so the rooms are much nicer now.

That wasn't the issue, though I do hate the sliding bathroom door.

The issue was the loud women next door who came in screaming at 9 pm. We were tired from a long road trip and decided to stop to rest instead of driving the whole way that night. The noise -- loud talking and laughing-- continued until 10 pm at which time I called the front desk to complain.

They said they'd send up security. Maybe they did. I didn't hear anyone come up. The loud noise continued until 11pm when I called the front desk again. They said they'd call security again.

Why didn't security take care of it the first time?? And why didn't the hotel make some effort like giving me a discount or at the very least free breakfast. They didn't care.

Plus, the train woke me up twice once the group of loud women finally shut up. Too bad the upgrades didn't include sound-proofing.

Not worth the $180 I spent!! And I'll never stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank moonslice
Reviewed September 19, 2008

The hotel is centrally located and convenient with a Starbucks on the main floor. The employees were kind and our room had recently been remodeled.

Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed September 13, 2008

The hotel towers above the rest of springfield. The staff are great, the rooms are excellent and the beds are to die for. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 10, 2008

My family and I didn't really find this hotel all that great. For the money we paid I expected better. We had problems from the start. We booked the 2 hotel rooms with 2 queen beds ( for 4 adults and 4 kids) a week and a half ahead. Three days before we were to arrive I called the hotel in Springfield to confirm our reservation since we were directed to the 800 number to reserve it. I was told that we didn't have reservations and that they had to switch me again to the 800 because thier computers are slow and don't have it. How is that? I have no clue, I would think that they have that linked somehow... Anyway after being on hold and was getting a little upset that they couldn't find my reservations and all the other hotels were booked for the state fair that was going on during the same time as our stay, they found it. On the day of check in, yet again they didn't see us in the computer. So we stood around and waited for them to contact the main number even though I had the confirmation number with me. Then was told that we had to pay for parking in the municipal bldg. that was connected to the hotel was $7 a day.

Once they found it and gave us the rooms. It was pretty clean except that our bathroom door, which slides was broken. Granted after we called the main desk maintenace came 10-15 min later. We had adjoining rooms which we liked. We also had a nice view of the capital bldg and the surrounding areas being on the 6th floor.

The next morning we realized that the 1 complimentary coupon for breakfast was only for 1 of us. So we went to the desk and found out that it was policy that only 2 coupons per room can be given, even though I had paid for 2 rooms. The receptionist gave us 3 more and since we had 2 kids under 2 we only had to pay for 2 more tickets. There was a big line and had we now just not paid for tickets, we would have just left. Once we were seated, we enjoyed the food. They had fresh fruits and hot items such as scrambled eggs and oatmeal, even make your own waffle :)

Check out was easy, I just handed my key cards and got my receipt.

Over all I didn't really enjoy it. It was OK but I've stayed at better.

• Stayed: August 2008