Wyndham Springfield City Centre
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
$85
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$69
$118
  • Pool
$101
$110
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$62
Hotels.com
1,315 results
All reviewstallest buildingthe upper floorstop floorbreakfast buffetlincoln siteswithin walking distancelincoln homestate capitolper dayfront desk staffdowntown arearoom was clean and comfortablefitness centerstaff was friendlyindoor poolstarbucksconference
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed here during a conference this past week. The elevators were overly busy, waited 15 minutes to get to our floor. There is a parking fee which is never a great thing. The room was average. The walls were paper thin and we could here the neighbors clear as a bell. The cable on the TV went out during a snow storm, which I understand maybe wasn't the hotel's fault, but we weren't compensated anything for not having the amenity for several hours during our stay. The breakfast buffet was great, the wait staff did an excellent job. There is a Starbucks on site which was great. The hotel is right across from the convention center. The location is great, lots of restaurants within walking distance. The pool was great too and a great fitness center. Front desk personnel were very helpful also. We would stay here again!

Room Tip: Also rooms appeared relatively the same. Great views, very tall structure.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
MFear, Manager at Wyndham Springfield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

shredbetty4,
I am so sorry to hear you categorize your stay as "average". It is our goal to exceed our guests expectations and I apologize we feel short. We would love the oppotunity to exceed your expectations during your next stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We attended a Company Christmas Party there. The room was clean and nice, the staff was awesome, and the behind the scenes staff were wonderful. They were clean, neat, polite and professional. I told each one how much I appreciate what they do, for they are the wheels that allow the car to roll. The food was fabulous, the one big problem with the entire ordeal was you paid a hefty price for a mixed drink and you barely got anything. Some guys were shooting shots, and I know they were half shots at best. It was horrible for the price that was charged and you couldn't even get the full ounce. I'm not a hard liquor drinker and I had more than 10 Jacks and Cokes and several shots and barely had a buzz. Had an issue with the Hilton National Reservation Department, which I had to bring to the Hotel personnel's attention. They fixed it immediately. I am starting to learn that regardless of what level Hilton Brand Hotel one stays at, try your very best to make reservations through that hotel's reservation department. Hilton's Reservations system is a complete failure.

Room Tip: The only descent view of Springfield is facing the Capital. It's a pretty lame town without much except the Lincoln Sites.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
MFear, Manager at Wyndham Springfield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Howard H.,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We were delighted to have you with us. Thank you for sharing your disappointment with our reservations department. It is comments such as yours that allow us to pinpoint areas of improvement. We promise that we will continually strive to make our guests stays remarkable. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was my second stay in as many months - the first room was nicer than the second - walls appeared to have been "touched up" with paint in areas near door and other areas with plaster coming off. This time the room had a different odor to it, not terrible, but definitely not pleasant. I also found a couple hairs in the bathroom on the floor and bathtub that were not mine. There was not a fridge or microwave in room and no continental breakfast. Nice location, within walking distance to quite a few historical attractions and museums. Staff at check-in both times were extremely kind and efficient. Beds and bedding comfortable. Nice views from top floors.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MFear, Manager at Wyndham Springfield City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Kara M.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The next time you stay with us please let us know a microwave and refrigerator would make your stay more enjoyable. We have several we would be happy to deliver to your room. We offer an extensive breakfast buffet including many hot items. Try our Bed and Breakfast package the next time you are in town. Sounds like this package would have been a perfect choice. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel in downtown Springfield. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The lobby is first class and the check-in and check-out process is quick and efficient. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast buffet the next morning. We love the check-out time of 11:00 am so we can take our time getting ready to leave. It was an overall excellent experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Patricia S,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Springfield,

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My parents live in springfield and a friend came to visit and my parents had purchased a gift certificatie from a fund raiser and allowed my friend and I to use the certificate. My parents watched my children and I spent the evening with my friend catching up on our lives. We slept late and had a fantastic experience at the Hilton.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Rebecca W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a reveiw. We are delighted when we have accomplished our goal. Your comfort and enjoyment is our number one priority. We hope to see you again soon.