President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Indianapolis, United States
“All Good”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was an excellent trip with the exception of a hair left on the shower wall. The hair was there for most of my stay and was removed on the day before I left. Breakfast was an excellent experience, the hotel was close to my company's training center and the staff was very helpful from the time of my arrival until the day I left. They even provided a ride to the training center so that I would not get wet in the rain. That one act of kindness and service is a step above all of the rest.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

NiceBogdanovich, Public Relations Manager at President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our hotel. I apologize for the cleanliness issue in your bathroom. We gathered with our team to make sure this will never happen again. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Abilene, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at the Double Tree in Springfield, IL. I asked for a quiet room and had no trouble with noise. The lobby area and the room were both clean and comfortable, and the service was friendly and professional. I will take a look at this hotel again the next time I need a place in Springfield.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our hotel. I would like to thank you for mentioning about the friendly and professional staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

st. louis, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Staff was top notch. Rooms were very clean, updated, comfortable with no outside noise. 1st room had a broken sink plunger, toilet had mold ring and the A/C blower did not work. Had to switch rooms, just had to go one over and the engineer went and took care of getting our keys for us. Made the experience as smooth as possible. new room was perfect

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience in your bathroom. We made sure to fix the problems you addressed. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Berwyn, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A very nice experience at this hotel. I would stay again. The DoubleTree was well worth its value. It is near the Lincoln Museum and other attractions in Springfield, IL. There is a public parking lot adjacent, and the charge for one day was $7.75.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had an excellent experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. It seems like you were able to take advantage of the great location of the hotel. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Canton, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The bedding, towels and sheets were excellent! THe bathroom was also in excellent condition, NO scary looking tub or shower. There is also a Starbucks across the street which is wonderful! The staff was a little bit inattentive, but overall adequate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had a very good experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Salisbury, Connecticut
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had stayed here several times when the hotel was not a Doubletree. The improvement is noticeable All staff who I had contact with were really good, friendly, a extremely helpful. The room was fresh and very clean. I will stay again on my next Springfield trip and will recommend the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had an excellentexperience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. Thank you for mentioning the helpful and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this Hilton Hotel and would highly recommend it. The lobby and guest rooms were clean and updated. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Even though you have to pay for parking($7), we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go; the Museum, Library and Capitol building. Overall, a great experience for our weekend in Springfield.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lauren H
I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had an excellent experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. It seems like you were able to take advantage of the location of the hotel and thank you for mentioning about our friendly and helpful staff. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield,

Travelers also viewed these Springfield hotels
The State House Inn - an Ascend Collection Hotel
#7 of 38 in Springfield
Carpenter Street Hotel
Carpenter Street Hotel
#12 of 38 in Springfield

Been to President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Property: President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Address: 701 E Adams St, Springfield, IL 62701-1616 (Formerly President Abraham Lincoln Hotel & Conference Center)
Location: United States > Illinois > Springfield
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Springfield
#3 Business Hotel in Springfield
#6 Family Hotel in Springfield
Hotel Class:3 star — President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 3*
Discover the newly renovated President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Our Springfield, IL hotel is located in the heart of historic downtown Springfield, walking distance to Lincoln's home and the presidential musuem. Known for its exceptional service, attention to detail and exquisite cuisine. Discover our one of a kind hotel where guests become a part of the family. The atmosphere is both stimulating and comfortable, featuring a colorful palate of rich patterns and textures while providing the amenities to make you feel at home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
President Abraham Lincoln Hotel And Confernece Center