President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$68
$98
  • Pool
$99
$84
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$60
1,232 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesconvention centerfront deskabraham lincolnwithin walking distanceparking garagenice hotelroom serviceold state capitolheart of downtownbreakfast buffetper daybusiness tripupon checkhistorical siteswould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The President Lincoln Doubletree Hotel staff assisted me when I left my binder and notes in my room after a funeral. They arranged to have it sent to me in two days. Their thoughtfulness and professionalism helped me at a difficult time. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a caring staff and wonderful surroundings. Jane Wagoner janewwc@aol.com

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
NiceBogdanovich, Public Relations Manager at President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had a very good experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. Thank you for mentioning about our professional and thoughtful staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We always enjoy ourselves here,Pool area needs updates and the resturaunt leaves alot to be desired,however the rest of the Hotel makes up for this!The Lobby is great,We have been comming here for everyear of the route 66 mother rod festival and the staff is very good on dealing with all of the different people the car show brings in.And it is very Historic as well as clean!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had an excellent experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Perfect place to enjoy the Land of Lincoln! Hotel was fresh, clean, new and amenities were awesome, the staff was attentive, respectful and had the "service-with-a-smile attitude. We walked to most of the Lincoln exhibits easily from this location. There were lots of fun places to eat, shop and see.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had an excellent experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. It seems like you were able to take advantage of the location of the hotel. Thank you for mentioning about our attentive, respectful and chherful staff. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I don't know how to rate this hotel. We had a terrible security breach in that another party was give the same room as ours and we didn't know it until checkout. They never entered our room to our knowledge, but their name was on our statement. We only found this out at checkout time when the hotel staff couldn't find a room with our name on it. There is still not an explanation how this occurred.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I apologize for the inconvenience created by the check-in/check-out process. We will make sure this will never happen in the future. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We recently spent five days at the President Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Springfield. General Manager, Jeff McLinden, and his staff went above and beyond the call of duty to assure we were taken care of. The accommodations were beautiful, the entire hotel staff were amazing, extremely friendly and helpful. The food was outstanding and the hotel is one block from many of the historical attractions Springfield has to offer. Our visit will remain a memorable experience and we will certainly recommend this wonderful hotel to all our friends..!

1  Thank John B

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that you had an excellent experience at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield-a DoubleTree by Hilton. It seems like you were able to take advantage of the food and the location of the hotel. Thank you for mentioning about our helpful and friendly staff. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Springfield.