Tripadvisor
Springfield
All reviews hot tub staff was friendly off the highway breakfast buffet business trip great place to stay other hotels the hotel is clean stayed one night cookies the room was nice front desk staff lincoln sites waffles hgi lobby aaron
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

My husband and I stayed for a night in the whirlpool suite and enjoyed ourselves. The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. It was a quicker drive than I thought it would be to the Amtrak train station, but it was further from the mall than I had considered. I was disappointed, however, to find a burn mark on our comforter. It scared me at first; I thought it was a bug. Lol Overall, we had a good time and will likely return as I’m a Hilton Honors member.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ChristopherF2408, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate the warm comments and I look forward to sharing with our team. We have reviewed the comforter issue with the housekeeping and laundry team to ensure we are watching more closely for defects like this and remove them from service. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed December 21, 2019

Liked the digital check in and check out, as well as digital key. Room itself was dissatisfying. Tv and tv service extremely outdated. Mattress was old, worn in, and did not support us well at all. It sunk it like a memory foam but then never went back to normal. Bathroom was out dated, air vent full of dusk, grime, and potentially mold. Shower curtain was old, full of mildew and grime. Tub was full of cracks, and covered up grime spots. What they provided as “Amenities“ Was minimalistic. Two plastic cups, 3 rags, two towels, and a shampoo and conditioner that appeared to have been reused.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ChristopherF2408, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Thank you for this very important feedback about your stay with us. I am very sorry for the issues that led to your dissatisfaction with your room. While we are preparing for updates that will replace the TV's and King Beds (we have replaced the queens,) the cleanliness issues you have reported should not have been missed by our team. I will immediately meet with our housekeeping team and work hand in hand with them to address these shortcomings. The amenities provided are the Hilton Garden Inn brand requirements that all Garden Inns must have in the rooms. We do not reuse shampoo and conditioner bottles and I will make sure the team is properly replacing them. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

Very nice staff, clean room I like a little softer bed but it wasn’t a problem. The digital key was a nice touch. The breakfast was very nice chewy and crunchy bacon which was thoughtful. Nice selection of snacks and drinks. The complementary water in the rooms was nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ChristopherF2408, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are equal opportunity bacon enthusiasts and while there is no wrong way to serve bacon having a choice between chewy and crunchy should be every American's right! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed December 13, 2019

Great location. Property is clean and well maintained. Breakfast was excellent with available to order eggs! They even had corned beef hash! Rooms were clean and amenities were good. The staff were friendly, courteous, and helpful! Excellent staff! We had a large group (100) and the buffets, bar, waiters were all above parr! Thanks to the management and staff!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the warm words regarding your stay with us. I share all reviews with our team members and I know they will enjoy seeing this one. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed December 9, 2019

The Hilton Garden Springfield is a fairly average - nothing overly special but nothing overly awful either. Rooms were dated and need of updating. Bathroom fairly tiny and also need of updating. Staff was great... very friendly and accommodating. Location was perfect for us as it was right off the highway.

Date of stay: December 2019
ChristopherF2408, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Thank you for the review of your stay with us. I appreciate the warm comments on the staff and will share with them. We are working on our plans for our next full renovation and until then I will do everything in my power to ensure our guests enjoy the quality product expected of a Hilton Family hotel. Thank you for being our guest.