We stayed here while visiting all the Lincoln sites. It was a very nice place to stay. All renovated and very clean. The staff are so helpful and personable. It was easy to get to all our place to visit but still was far enough away to be quiet and peaceful. It was easy on and off to freeway The beds and pillows are incredibly comfortable. Rooms are clean and pleasant. Lots of places to eat nearby. Reasonably priced. Do not offer free breakfasts. Breakfasts there are quite expensive and we prefer not to spend so much (about $9-10 each), so we don't stay for it there. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located at exit 94 of I-55 on the SE side of Springfield with shopping, movie theaters, and over 20 restaurants within a couple of blocks. We are also just minutes from the State Capitol Building Downtown and the Lincoln sites.-Complimentary high-speed Internet access and secure, remote printing to the business center-Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in every room-117 guestrooms (16 suites)-Full service Great American Grill Restaurant for breakfast and dinner-Evening room service-Pavilion Lounge-Heated indoor pool and whirlpool-Workout facility-Complimentary outdoor parking-Just over 4,200 sq. ft. of divisible meeting space to accommodate up to 200 people banquet style-On-site catering from our Executive Chef-Service that is focused on what is most important. YOU! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Springfield Hilton Garden Inn