“great location for lincoln sites”
Review of Mansion View Inn

Mansion View Inn
Ranked #36 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
A TripAdvisor Member
“great location for lincoln sites”
Reviewed May 29, 2004

Came to springfield for site seeing. mansion view was a good hotel. Close to all attractions and close to downtown. we stayed for 5 nights had no problems at all. Rooms were great , staff was very helpful and courtious. I would recomend this hotel to anyone traveling to springfield to visit sites. Sounded like tinley park person had a bad experience there, but I never saw any of things that were mentioned in that persons review.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed May 18, 2004

had a great stay at mansion view inn. I would recomend this hotel again. I read what Tinley Park stated earlier, and I have to disagree. Only thing I noticed was train noise, other than that it was a great stay. I noticed a lot of politicians staying at this hotel when I checked out. I would defintely recomend this hotel to all my friends and anyone coming to Springfield. I had a great experience at this hotel.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 14, 2004

We rented several rooms at this facility and were shocked to find evidence of rodent infestation in our beds. Mouse droppings and urine stains were found under our pillows. The linens were in poor condition, the toilet ran, water pressure was poor, water temperature could not be regulated in the shower, the fuses blew and it was very close to the train. Train whistles blew frequently during the night and interrupted our sleep. The mattresses were very poor quality, the rooms were dirty and the stay was overall very poor.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Springfield hotels
The State House Inn - an Ascend Collection Hotel
President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Best Western Clearlake Plaza
Best Western Clearlake Plaza
#12 of 38 in Springfield

Been to Mansion View Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mansion View Inn

Property: Mansion View Inn
Address: 529 S 4th St, Springfield, IL 62701-1794
Location: United States > Illinois > Springfield
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #36 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Mansion View Inn 2*
We are a 93 room property located in historic downtown Springfield, within walking distance to historic sites and downtown food, shopping and nightlife. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Mansion View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mansion View Hotel Springfield