Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsstaff courteousroom frigfront deskgreat breakfast in the morningupdated hotelbreakfast meatlarge breakfast areagreat place to staymain roadlarge suiterooms are spacious and cleanbreakfast hostesschoice hotelsslow elevatorwafflesgood sizefirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The Super 8 was conveniently located for my business trip. The desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The outside entrances don't have security locks, but the room was clean and ok.
the breakfast area was clean and well enough stocked.

Room Tip: As for a room near the desk area when on business so you don't have to move car and for security reasons.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The rooms were very clean, but furniture was outdated and rough, could really use some updating. Check-in and check-out fast and efficient. They do have a pet fee. The grounds are wonderful if you are traveling with dogs, plenty of grassy areas. Location easy to find. Easy drive down the interstate to the Fairgrounds. Staff was extremely friendly. Felt very welcome and felt my dogs were welcome as well. Good stay for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here one night on a road trip. Picked this location due to the many good reviews. I was not disappointed. Had a clean great room for the night for less than $45. Will stop here again on way to Kansas

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I would like to say that my experience was nothing like any of the reviews that were negative....
My husband and I stayed for 2 weeks, and our stay was pleasant.. They are a pet friendly Motel which was nice being we travel with our Yorkie.. The employees were very very nice, and helpful to me, I observed the motel and found that these other negative reviews are totally bizarre...The Manager and her staff were great...I saw them cleaning constantly, I wondered what cleaning solutions they used cause it smelled terrific...The prices are similar to like Motels and again I would like to say, that our stay there was good! I find it hard to believe that some see it differently than others...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We came in from driving just to find a room for the night. We got our first room(224) and we found mouse turds in the beds. We were transferred to room 230 and the floors are horrible! Stains, lack of vacuuming, dusty, and very UNCLEAN. I will never away at a super 8 ever again!

• Stayed: October 2012