“Not great in anyway”

Add it.
Royal Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I will give the restaurant a plus for service, but minus for the cost and quality. The food had definitely been out too long and at $18 a person I would expect better. We were there on a Saturday night at around 7:30 and things definitely sat out for too long. There was some discolored food on the buffet. I ate some of the sushi that did not have raw fish because I was definitely a little leary of the the whole thing. I could not recommend this restaurant and I would not go back

2  Thank Dawns206

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Have eaten there four times and the food was fresh, hot and amazing. Great atmosphere. Headed there right now for trip #5!

2  Thank Keihn7758
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We came here because we wanted variety and to try something new. Started off good. The hostess was very nice and friendly. Server was quiet but quick and efficient. Sushi was ok; it was good for a buffet but not good enough for a second peice of any any of the rolls I tried . Sashimi looked dry and like it had been sitting so I didn't try. Bao had no filling. I found that odd, maybe its not but I'm not an expert on dim sum. Crab rangoon (sweet) and donut were good. Ice cream was a nice surprise. Along with soft serve, there were like 8 scoop ice cream choices. The ice cream and the mongolian pork were the highlights for me. It was pretty good. Of all the items, its the only thing id consider ordering from a menu. Everything else i had kinda sucked. Lo mein, not good. Honey chicken bad. sweet n sour chicken dry. Cheese stick, terrible. I didn't realize fried cheese could be bad. For the food in general, I probably would have given 3 stars, meaning edible but not anything better than ok. We weren't expecting the world, its a buffet, but comparing to supreme buffet (3.5-4 stars to me) and tai pan (5 stars for buffet). Another star docked for price. $14 /person seemed pretty high for the area not including tax, tip, or drink. To their credit, however, they did have crab legs and fish, but I dont like seafood except sushi. Maybe if I liked seafood, I'd feel less ripped off. There was a good variety, but I doubt ill be back and if I do go back, it'll be somone else's suggestion and on their dime.

3  Thank LaughingHyena
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My friends and I were there, Saturday at Royal Buffet formerly Internationa Buffet and it was bad.Our plates was always with full of uneaten food,whenever the waiter or their help takes our plates,cause we're trying find something that is fresh.Then on top of that, when he gave us our bill it was $47.99 just for the three of us.It would be fine to us, if the food was good and fresh! We should have gone to other restaurant.This people who made a good comment was paid,cause its not true that the food was good.

1  Thank yugart
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Mongolian BBQ, with shrimp and scallops; large variety of sushi; good hot and sour soup; crisp egg rolls; all types of cooked shrimp; squid salad and calamari; dim sum; fried chicken and all types of American food including pizza; and very good cheese cake along with other desserts; combine all this with excellent service and you can't lose!