“Quick, Fresh, and Healthy!”
Review of Bentoh's, Inc. - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bentoh's, Inc.
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were looking for a quick place to get something healthy for lunch. A ranger at the Lincoln house recommended Bentoh's. It was not on my list of possible places to go for lunch since it appeared so low on TripAdvisor rankings. I'm glad we gave it a try. We were lucky to get seating, as it is quite a tight space. I ordered the blackened salmon salad and my husband ordered the salmon sandwich. Both were loaded with lots of fresh veggies and accompanied by a nice, light dressing. Unfortunately, the drink selection was limited. We would have loved unsweetened ice tea but settled for water rather than the offered diet iced tea. The service was cheerful and friendly. Don't go for the ambience but for the freshness of the food. If the weather is nice, you can always savor your yummy lunch outdoors.

1  Thank Summerfog
There are newer reviews for Bentoh's, Inc.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Box lunch, LOTS of lettuce in giant pieces, very sloppy, tasty but dripping on the shirt. I'd eat again but not choose first.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Bentoh's has one of the greatest salads and seafood I have ever tasted. Certainly the best in Springfield! The place is a little compact and the average for one person is around $10, yet food is worth it.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had chicken & rice, to go. They screwed-up the order, the chicken was bland & rubbery, and the rice was too wet. How can you mess up chicken & rice?

But I'll give it another try...maybe in-restaurant will be better.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you want a nice lunch without breaking the bank this is the place to go. There is limited seating so sit outside on a nice day and you will be glad you stopped.

1  Thank Michelle K P