“LeDelicious!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Le Peep
Ranked #83 of 482 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“LeDelicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Wide variety of food here! I ended up ordering the Blarney Skillet. Very Good. The Hollandaise came on the side which allowed me to not drench the entire meal. Portions are good sized. I was unable to finish. Will visit again! (just realized there is one where I live).

Visited August 2014

Springfield, Illinois, United States
“Great Hometown Food that's like eating breakfast at the best Grandmothers house in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

The quantity and quality of the food a La Peep is superb! You won't leave hungry for sure and it taste's like my grandmother just made a huge Sunday morning breakfast for the whole family!

Visited April 2014
Chatham, Illinois
“Good, but eat slowly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Food is great. Consistently very good. However, at my last visit, I was treated rudely by two employees. We had only been there for 40 minutes and were told by two people to get moving because others were waiting for a table. After maybe 1 1/4 hours, sure, I understand. Maybe. But not even an hour?!? We were still visiting and drinking coffee. But nope, there was nothing vague about it, especially when our waitress told us in no uncertain terms that she needed my table.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lisamarch
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here several times since moving to Springfield and the food is always good! Love the eggs benedict and the omelets. Good coffee, quick service and fair prices. Yum!