“best ice cream”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Springfield
Reviewed December 28, 2013

creamy, it melts in your mouth, delicious flavors. People are attentive, they give you tryouts of ice cream. Nothing negative about this place.

Phil G, Owner at Cold Stone Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for your patronage and kind words. I hope you are a member of the Cold Stone Club so you can get coupons for discounts throughout the year. Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

After a full day touring the Presidential and historic sights of Springfield I landed at Lincoln's law office and across the street was the Blue Door shop filled with pottery, jewelry, gifts and art galore. After spending a delightful time there I noticed a Cold Stone Creamery practically next door. There is a Cold Stone in my hometown so I had been to one before. But I was about to experience the best ice cream "meal' I have ever had. I ordered a custom made mixture of flavors and ingredients inventing a glorious taste sensation. The ice cream artist offered service with a smile and was able to help make this experience one I will remember for a long time. I can't wait to return and try another unique creation.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Super good place to go after an event downtown. They have just about any kind of ice cream desert you could want. You'll love it.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have a Cold Stone here in Spokane, and were thrilled to get a cup of Birthday Cake Remix on an 80 degree day in Sept. The young man who made our orders up was funny and friendly. Thank you so much!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

While waiting for our Springfield ghost tour to start, we had some time to stop across the street for some delicious ice cream. It was a Sunday evening and no other restaurants downtown were open so we escaped the heat by eating ice cream. Very nice and patient employees while we decided what we wanted. I love cold stone creamery stores!