“Fantastic Lunch!”

Ranked #22 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We cordially invite you to enjoy lunch, dinner or a cocktail. At Mangia’s, guests are #1. From the moment you arrive at our casually elegant establishment, we present warm, attentive and personalized service. We offer authentic Italian cuisine using homemade sauces, fresh ingredients, and creative recipes. You can choose from Appetizers, Salads, Pasta Specials, or Pasta Modo Mio – you choose your pasta, sauce and accompaniment . Or try our Daily Special. We also offer steak, chicken and seafood. And your meal won’t be complete without trying the Chef’s own Butterscotch Cannoli! Weather permitting, outside seating is available on the south side of the plaza, viewing the Old State Capitol. All within walking distance of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, and great shops. Dine-in, Carry-out, Delivery (downtown area), Catering, Gift CertificatesReservations Accepted , Full Bar – Fine Dining, Casual AtmosphereMangia Bene !!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My Sweetheart treated me to Mangia for my Birthday lunch. I had the Mare Insalata Salad (1/2) with a cup of the Tomato Bisque soup. I thought the salad was fantastic. It came with a generous portion of salmon that was grilled to perfection! The Strawberry Balsamic was the best I've had, Not too strawberry! I have recommended this place to several already. I wish the new owner luck because I would like to take guests here in the future. I was also surprised to see all the seating in the rear of the restaurant. This could be a great place for office parties, friends getting together, etc.

1  Thank dh64
There are newer reviews for Mangia Pasta Steak Seafood

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I was skeptical of this pick but it turned out ok. Not the best Italian I have ever had but decent food with good lunch prices and clean place. Friendly attentive staff.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I loved the food here! By far the best chicken parmesan and lasagne in town and we have tried them all. The prices were reasonable - you even get a salad or soup with your pasta -along with some great bread of course. The atmosphere is quite nice as well. We have definitely found our new favorite Italian spot! We were there on a Saturday evening and I would recommend reservations.

1  Thank KittyandFelix
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Just down from our hotel The President Lincoln Hotel. Across the pathway from the OLD CAPITAL. Outdoor seating and cozy indoor seating with fantastic music and atmosphere! I had the Gnocchi-DELISH My husband had the eggplant lasagna and fell in love with the flavors! A DEFINITE for anyone loving Italian and the perfect historical location

2  Thank Jojo R
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Just like the food of my great great aunts near Turin or cousins in Messina , the food of Mangia is as good!!! Matches up to Patsy's of NYC... Simply fresh Simply tremendous Simply addictive

1  Thank Jack F
Mangia_PSS, Owner at Mangia Pasta Steak Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

WOW - What a compliment! We will be happy to comfort your addiction whenever you want! Mangia Bene!