“Great diner”

Add it.
Bakers Square
Ranked #127 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed January 3, 2014

On a road trip stopped by here for breakfast on a Sunday. Place was packed and I am assuming by locals which is always a good sign. Huge portions for breakfast- I had one of their specials which is an eggs benedict like assembly with hash browns, mushrooms, spinach, artichoke, hollandaise. I am just amazed that it has artichokes which i love. The place is an upscale version of cracker barrel meets perkins. They are apparently known for their pies which we tasted and it was good, not mind boggling. i love their banana muffin though. Service is great.

There are newer reviews for Bakers Square

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We were staying close by and had been recommended the bakers square in our hotel. The service was great. Diet coke tasted off and the food was pretty average. The pies we tried were delicious - apple pie and the peanut butter chocolate pie (particularly great). Would visit again for pie only...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I used to eat here a lot before I went on a diet. The food is substantial especially the breakfast. The pies are outstanding and the reason I can't go in there as much. I would expand to fill the whole front seat of my car. It is a good place to take family from out of town or skinny kids.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

On every count from food service, quality, price this is clearly head and shoulders above any comparable competitor

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Hey, the Cheesecake Factory it's not but if you are staying on Freedom Avenue or nearby it's a great place to go for a decent meal and a delicious slice of pie without breaking the bank. I liked my bacon lovers BLT, it was good and the slice of cheesecake I got was good as well, was it high quality? Not really but it was better than Dennys and other places in that range, a definite step up and so I would come back for sure and do it again, especially on a Wednesday when you dine in and get a free piece of pie. I bet their breakfasts are good too. Just wish they would fix their sign and renovate...a bit tired and old...it's a good value.